Chapter 6

My eyes flutter open and my eyes come face to face with Loki. I flinch back but relax when I notice he's sleeping.

"Huh? He isn't that bad looking when he's not an asshole," I mumble.

"I'm always good looking darling," he says and turns around. I widen my eyes and kick him. He falls off the bed with a yelp and gets up, glaring at me. I laugh at his shaken state but then put a serious face on.

"Wait I'm supposed to be mad! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" I ask.

"A hotel I rented for us," he says and runs his hand through his hair. that isn't hot that isn't hot that ISN'T HOT (Y/N)!

"Ok....WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?!" I question.

"You are my queen dear," he sighs like it's the obvious.

"Haha y e e t," I say and get off the bed. Wait where are the clothes I was wearing? WHY THE FUCK AM I IN A LACE BRA AND PANTY?! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK?!!

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I WEARING?" I screech as I snatch the blanket to cover myself. Where are my goddamn clo-oh....there they are....on the floor.

"I think you look delicious dear," Loki says as he gets up. Wow he has abs...game changer. Just kidding.....

"Did we....do it last night?" I ask him.

"And if we did?" He questions.

"Loki I'm serious....did we? Or did we not?" I ask, concerned. I saved myself for that perfect person and I swear he better not have. Even though he was my soulmate we weren't exactly a couple. And I didn't approve, so if he did....he basically raped me.

Loki sighs and walks up to me, placing his arm around my waist.

"No love, we did not," he tells me. Is Loki actually being sincere?!

"Ok.....thanks," I mumble and back away. He gives me a smile, a genuine one, and I give a small, lopsided one back. I grab my pjs and slip those on as an awkward silence sets between us.

When were the others rescuing me...? I had a bad feeling about my stay here.

"Take a shower, I shall have proper clothes for you set on our bed," he tells me softly. Damn was he actually acting nice?

"Your bed," I correct, "and thanks..." I reply. I might not approve of him but I was still going to be nice. Mostly because if he trusts me it would be easier to escape and get information I could use against him. I walk into the bathroom and begin my shower, planning on how I would leave this place.

*Timeskip*

" I see you are done," Loki says as I brush my hair. He didn't even know I was....I could've been naked.....bitch.....

"Loki you know your plan is going to fail, why try?" I ask with a scoff.

"I'll make sure I won't....and even if I do it's not like I have anything to lose," he replies and sits in the small chair, making a book appear in front of him.

"You have Thor," I tell him.

"If I'm gone then he gets to be king, that's all he's ever wanted," Loki replies.

"Yeah well what if he just wants a supportive brother to rely on and to help rule with him?" I ask.

"My brother likes to win at everything, he would most definitely not do that," Loki scoffs.

"And how do you know that?" I ask once more.

"Shut up," Loki tells me. His tone made me confused on if I should be insulted or not.

"No thanks. I'm staying here so might as well make the most of it," I sigh and go sit on the edge of the bed.

"I already gave you information about me, now how about we talk about you?" He asks.

"Haha no," I tell him.

"Darling I won't be able to answer your questions if you don't answer mine," he states. Well I do need to know of him if I want to help out the Avengers.

"Ugh fine, ask away your royal pain in the ass," I say with an eye roll.

"You are not much different. Now I have no time for small squabbles; any family?" He asks.

"No," I reply honestly.

"Why would that be?" he asks, placing his book onto the side. I shift a bit since it wasn't a topic I talked about much.

Wait I'm a high level agent, I could fight my way out. Oh but I can relax and wait for Natasha to get me.....that would require less work. So do I answer or fight?

"Uh my family was murdered," I answer uneasily. I'm answering....

"How?" He asks, clearly interested. I bite my lip as my mind flashes back to that day

*flashback*
*age 13*

"Mom and Dad are going to be so happy!" I tell myself as I pat the basket of apples. Food was scarce for us, so this would make them very happy! And I was going to have a baby brother as well!

When he's born I'm going to take care of him so well all the girls will line up at the door for him. Then I can spill some tea of him and watch them run away....

"Mom! Da-d..." my voice trembles as I walk in to see blood splattered on the floor. The apples drop as I shakingly follow the trail of blood.

"Mom!" I yell out, "Dad!"

"(Y/N) RUN, GO AWAY" my mom's voice screams. I run into the kitchen to see a very large man stab her with a knife. The blood splatters on me as I see my Dad's wide blank eyes stare at me and I freeze. I meet the killers eyes. He had dark skin and gold eyes....a type of face one would never forget....

"Ru-n..." My mom says in a weaker voice as she held the attacker back. He stabs her again and I listen to her and bolt out. I run through alleyways as I try to run away from what I saw. I go to the supposed park and look for help. I see a man in a suit and go to him.

"Exc-use me si-sir, my mo-mom...some-one sta-stabbed her. Dad...dead," I cry. I wipe the tears and blood off my face as I look at him in hope. Please let him help me.

"Come with me," he tells me in a soft tone. He takes my hand and we walk to his huge jet. We walk in and the ramp closes. Was that a good thing?

"My name's Phil Coulson," He introduces, reaching his hand out.

<><><><><><>
It's like 3 am rn and I've spent the last couple hours making my wallpaper. For some reason I can never find a good one so I make mine, like collages or aesthetics. So yeah...what even is sleep.....aside from the wallpaper I was watching this YouTuber called "Fe4rless" he's a fortnite YouTuber. I DONT PLAY FORTNITE FIRST OF ALL ! but like he's so funny and I love his laugh! Anywayyy good night!....or good morning?... Good afternoon? Idk.....😂bye y'all ❤️❤️❤️