Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton

(Random Photo :p) Yamanote Line E235 Series in Tokyo. Manufactured in 2018 and in service on the Yamanote Line only.

Moonlake yawned as he came out of his room, London had just returned from a job interview at TFL headquarters and was waiting for confirmation to participate in a train drivers test. Immediately Moonlake grabbed hold of him and gave him a hug, rubbing his face on the Flareon affectionately.

"Hey! - How are you?" London asked the Eevee.

"I'm great" The Eevee replied in a mellow and calm tone of voice. The Eevee had a lazy smile and his hazel brown eyes were focusing on him.

"Great - I'm taking you to Brighton today, I promise you'll have so much fun" London replied.

"Brighton!?" Moonlake shouted with excitement.

"Yep - Brighton!" London replied, rubbing his head.

"When?!" Moonlake asked eagerly.

"Umm after we eat breakfast" London replied.

"Evui Evui! Your the best!" Moonlake replied overjoyed, then he used his tackle hug on London, knocking the Flareon over.

"Whyyy" London wheezed.

"Sowy - You do so much for me! I feel like I'm your son tee hee~" Moonlake said to the Flareon who was lying on the floor and groaning in pain.

"Uh huh" London replied as he picked himself up from off the floor, then he remembered Veeyoshi and how he promised to introduce him to Moony.

"Speaking of son's, wait here - I have somemon I want you to meet" London said, then the Flareon went downstairs and picked Veeyoshi up from playing video games on the gaming laptop London provided him with.

"Ōkina aidea wa nanidesu ka!?" He shouted, bothered by him surprisingly picking him up.

"I have somemon I want to introduce you to"

Veeyoshi liked the Idea of making friends, so he agreed to, "Okay - Fine"

London poked his head from the basement doorway, "Ready"

"Yeah!" Moonlake shouted eagerly.

Then London showed Veeyoshi him, holding him by the armpits, the Eevee dressed in a white t-shirt with Japanese characters on it and shorts the same colour as well as white socks.

"This is Veeyoshi Kandashita! I adopted him while I was in Tokyo! - Isn't he adorable?" London said, introducing the Japanese Eevee to him.

"Yep" Moonlake replied.... A little jealous.

"Konnichiwa" Veeyoshi cooed shyly.

"Hello" Moonlake replied, a little impressed that he was Japanese like him.

"Come on guys! - If we don't eat and leave soon, we'll miss the train we need to reach Brighton" London warned.

"Okay!" The boys squeaked.

Later, before they left, Isabel stopped by to give London a gift...

"Hey - Kovar had these made for you, he says you'll need them" Isabel explained to him.

In a box were silver goggles, London raised an eyebrow, "They have the latest identification software built into the lenses, it identifies Pokémon you look at, shows their vitals and you can open their history files"

"Whoa - Thank You! These are pretty cool" London replied to her, "Did you work on these?"

Isabel blushed, "Y-Yes - With some help. Kovar wanted you to be the first agent to receive them"