Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schönen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)

Moonlake sat over London as the Flareon opened his eyes. The bullet had been removed and London sat up looking into Moonlake's eyes, the Eevee smiled relieved that he was okay.

"Moonlake" The Flareon said as he lay on the hotel bed, his waist bandaged up.

"Yes?" Moonlake replied, energetically.

"Are you okay?" London asked.

"Yeah. I was - was so worried about you! I-I thought you were going to die" Moonlake replied, tears flowing from his eyes.

"Heh heh! I'm fine. This has happened to me before" London replied, sounding happy.

Moonlake blushed.

"Don't worry! I'll be back in action before you know it!" London replied.

Moonlake smiled and hugged him, hugging London, the Flareon embraced him back as the Eevee blushed. He appreciated how strong he was even after being shot in the gut and almost losing his kidney. The Eevee wasn't sure he would be able to take the pain himself but London surviving the wound was a blessing. He could not help but squeeze him.

"Ack! Too tight" London wheezed.

"Bwah! Why do I always do that?!" Moonlake released him, "Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai!"

"Oh oh! Chill it's alright!" London shouted.

"Ah how can you keep forgiving me when I do this all the damn time!? How are you not sick of me!? -"

As Moonlake kept going on with his nervous rant, London's eye twitched as his face express that of someone who just watched a circus for the first time.

"What is with this boy and why does he get so nervous around me so easily?" London wondered.

Four Weeks Later In Berlin...

London was back on his feet, the mission was able to continue. MI6 gave intelligence to the four that Winkler was shipping his products over to Rüstersiel, Germany. While on the way to Neunwege at around 23:00, the truck carrying the weapons was stopped by the Audi which was disguised as a motorway patrol vehicle with flashing lights.

"Darf ich fragen, warum Sie mich als Offizier aufgehalten haben? (May I ask why you have stopped me officer?)" The Torracat driving the truck asked.

"Ich halte dich auf, weil du in einem starken Herrenhaus fährst (I am stopping you because your driving pretty quickly)" London replied.

The driver quickly noticed his accent and picked up on what was going on.

"Was ist mit deinem Akzent? (What's with your accent?)" He asked.

London was hoping he didn't pick up on that, the Flareon sighed as the cars rushed passed them on the motorway, the Flareon's claws opened and he stabbed him in the gut, the Torracat let out a pained wheeze and fell to the ground trying to cover the wound with his paw.

"Wer bist du (Who are you?)" The cat like Pokémon wheezed.

"Jemand, der illegale Waffen nicht mag, wird an Geisteskranke verkauft (Someone who does not like illegal weapons being sold to mentally ill Pokémon)"

Then Delevio dragged him to the side of the road whilst Moonlake and Veeyoshi helped her. Once the dying Torracat was out of the way, Delevio climbed in the truck and London, Moonlake and Veeyoshi got back on the Audi driving behind the truck as the vehicle continued to to drive to Rüstersiel.