Chapter 2: Moonlake

*Still in flashback*

"I'm London!" London said introducing himself, "Your Isabel right?"

She took a second to answer.

"Y-Yes," Isabel said nervously

"Great!" London said enthusiastically, "First-day jitters?"

"Yes, I have never been to London before" Isabel replied shyly, then her face expressed confusion, " Wait Wait Wait! Your name is London!?"

"Yes..."

"And you live in London!?" Isabel said loudly.

London was embarrassed.

"I wasn't going to laugh," Isabel said.

There was silence between the two Eevees for about five seconds.

"...So do you have any friends?" London asked.

"No, not really, I keep to myself, besides I'm a boring Pokémon," Isabel said back, she looked back down at the ground.

"Can I be your friend?!" London asked, with a cheerful smile and a wagging tail.

Isabel's eyes went wide and she looked at the Eevees kind and welcoming face and the excited smile he had, despite the menacing blood-red eyes of London he had, she wanted to open up to him... She developed a crush on him instantly.

She blushed..."Yes..." She replied, with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not forcing you to -" London started.

"N-No...It's time I've got out of my shell, thanks for asking...", She hugged him.

"First time someone asked you that Huh?" London replied he hugged her back.

She whined softly.

"I'll take that as a yes" London said quietly.

Isabel closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder crying and blushing, she smiled brightly at the thought of him and her being good friends... Or maybe something more.

*End of flashback*

London's phone buzzed. Edward Kovar, the head of MI6 was calling him, he groaned and reached for his phone, he picked up when he saw it was Kovar.

"Hello, Kovar?" London said, he rolled onto his side.

"Good morning Commander Winters, how did the mission go?" Kovar asked over the phone.

"It went swell... though I had to kill Prescelli, I'm sorry" London explained.

Kovar sighed. "He was armed?"

"Yeah man, I reckon he would have shot me if I hadn't pulled the trigger" London replied.

"I see...Well, I am promoting you to the Dimitriyev investigation, you seem to be ready for a bigger challenge, You will start on the next mission... okay" Kovar explained.

An excited smile crossed London's face. 

"Thank You Thank You Thank You!! I have been looking forward to finally being a part of the investigation!" Then his mood changed, he remembered the agent who was killed attempting to expose him.

"...Do you think, I should do this for Quinten?" London asked, serious about his request.

"Definitely... " Kovar replied, "You leave for Honolulu, Hawaii on Tuesday."

"Understood...For Britain?" London answered.

"Yeah, for Britain... and Quinten" Kovar replied, "Good Luck Commander"