Underneath ☾

All Rights Reserved ©

B L O O D D R I V E

-Chapter Seventeen-

Underneath me was Orlando half naked with boxers barely hiding his modesty. Those light blue eyes were hooded with desire as his fingers played with the hem of my white shirt. That stare of his was screaming at me to touch him, kiss him, and fuck him senseless.

Slowly I took off my shirt with his watchful eyes on me. Those hands trailed up my bare skin leaving skin tingling goosebumps wherever he touched. His rough hands meet my bra which he undid for me letting them spill out. My breath quicken with the action.

Orlando sat up with me straddling him so he could take a hardened nipple into his mouth. My breathless moan left my lips at the contact of his warm lips. Those eyes of his were looking up at me as he continued to pleasure me by licking and sucking, giving both equal attention.

"Orlando," I said noticing my voice was hoarse with passion.

"Hmmm?" He muttered moving his hands to grab my ass and pushing me down harder to his awaiting dick pressing tightly against his boxers.

"How bad do you want me?" I questioned grinding myself against him, making him groan. That deep voice of his was music to my ears.

"I want you really bad," he confessed coming up to lightly brush his soft lips against mine. Deepening the kiss I pressed my lips against his and let my tongue ask for entrance. Immediately those lips parted for me so I could meet his tongue while being careful of his fangs.

Running my hands through his locks of hair, feeling how silky soft it was, I did the unexpected. I nicked my tongue against his fangs peeking out. Holding him in place I watched him almost lose control as my hips grind against his boner seductively. Those hands of his were roaming my body feeling me down as his tongue desperately licked every last drop before I drew away.

Smiling I said, "Have fun taking a cold shower, you're not getting me today."

Slipping out his hold I saw him taking deep breathes to control his thirst. His dark rosy lips turned into a pained smile.

"You're doing what I did to you yesterday, leaving me hot and bothered." He swallowed hard enough I saw his Adam apple go up and down as he watched me put my clothes back on.

"You need a taste of your own medicine," I stated, looking up to see a playful glint in his blue eyes. One that said he never lost these games he played.

Walking out the room I heard call out, "I deserve it." Before the mahogany door closed behind me.

Taking in his vast mansion I heard steps in the distance. Those high clicks against the white marble floors echoed throughout the house making it difficult to pinpoint the direction it was coming from.

"Natalie!" Jan suddenly said excitedly scaring the crap out of me as she appeared in front of me.

"Jesus, you gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed as she gave me a hug, calming my nerves.

"Sorry, I forget to walk like a sloth around humans." Jan was mocking my slowness using my term, it made me smile, she was after all used to being around vampires.

"It's alright," I said noticing she was in a flowy light blue dress with heels and her blonde hair was pin straight. Not one single strand was out of place.

"You look lovely," I commented making her smile brightly.

"Thank you, dear," she said fidgeting with her hair a bit.

It reminded me how bad I must look with knotted hair and the same clothes from yesterday. Almost like she was reading my mind she said, "I have a room for you, I thought you were going to shower with Orlando."

"He's taking a cold shower. I don't do cold showers." I said making her eyes widen in surprise.

"You don't fail to surprise me, Natalie." That polished hand of hers went up to her mouth trying to hide her shock. "Orlando did always love a chase."

Rolling my eyes I began walking off no knowing if I was going in the right direction. Jan laid an arm around my shoulder and guided me down the hallway laughing. "I'll get you looking extra tempting, we are attending a party anyways."

"We?" I questioned glancing at her. "I am going to be with my sister, I'm not going anywhere."

"Listen, your sister is a powerful vampire with thirst she cannot control yet. She has a weakness to that ties you to her human side but it's too dangerous for you right now. Especially with your blood,"

I let her words sink in to stop anger from clouding my mind from rational thinking. I didn't want to be the reason Ana's transition to learning how to control her thirst be ruined because of my presence. It took a lot in me to let her be in Jan's hands.

Orlando did promise me that nothing bad would come to her.

"Alright," I said giving in with a sigh. "Why are we going to a party?"

"The council holds parties for no reason other than they are rich show-offs." Jan scoffed as we reached a set of double wooden doors with shiny gold detailed handles. She opened both dramatically, swinging them open, before stepping in and turning to face me with a smirk on her thin red lips. "Orlando is one of them, but only because of his master. The one who turned him."

"This is the same council that sent out that disease?" I questioned. "The ones that killed my family?"

"Yes, but they don't know who you look like. Also, Orlando has claimed you by giving you his blood so they can't touch you." Jan explained as she rummaged through the huge clothes that took a wall of the room. Letting my eyes take in the decor, I saw a canopy bed with sheer white sheets flowing down from the ceiling.

"You guys knew I'd want to get revenge on the council because of what they've done?" I questioned as she huffed her hair off her face trying to breathe better.

"I know I saw it just seconds ago," she muttered to herself before yanking out a dress from the pile of clothes hanging up all organized.

"We didn't know how you were going to take it," Jan answered before hanging me the burgundy dress. "We just know they are getting out of control."

Pushing me towards the open bathroom door I turned around to see it get closed shut behind me. "I'm not letting you come out without that on."

"Alright, Alright!" I said setting it down on the counter before taking off my clothes to jump in the shower. Once the skin on my body was squeaky clean I came out in a mist of cloud that forms because of the heat of the water. Slipping the dress on I noticed it felt too tight in certain areas for my taste. Wiping off the mirror to see myself I knew it was risky to step out in public. It hugged my chest enough to give them a lift while enchantingly leaving a peek a boo of same color lace running up the thighs stopping at my hips, flashing some skin. Not to mention I wasn't wearing underwear so my nipples were visible.

"Jan you got to be kidding me, I look like a stripper showing my assets," I yelled hearing the door immediately swing up as she stepped foot inside to see me.

"Show off what your momma gave ya,"