Chapter 10

"Relax Nong. You are doing great, looks like it's working too," Tar snapped his eyes to meet Type's deep browns as the elder whispered to him. Tar was now surrounded by Type, Tharn and other football players and dancers and he could barely see his brother at the bar. Tar tried to crane his neck and get a glimpse of his Pii but Type held his shoulder lightly. "Don't look now. He has not recognized you yet..but you have definitely caught his attention. I think it time to heat up things." Even before Tar could ask what the elder man was going to do, Type had briskly walked towards the bar.

Tum was relaxing, nursing his drink and watching people dance when he heard someone sit beside him and order, "Scotch or rocks, double please."

Tum realized it was P'Type, who was also now looking at him.

Type patted Tum's back lightly, "Hey Nong, you are still here!"

"Swaddee kharp Pii.."

"Wadtee kharp! You should have joined us on the dance floor. It is so much fun. I invited Tar to come with us as well, but said he would rather be home when you returned. "

Tum smiled at the mention of his brother, "Nah Pii im fine here. I will be leaving too, soon, after I confirm that I won't be singing anymore tonight."

Type hummed and silence fell over them. Tum involuntarily sought out the young new man as he watched him do some small hip and hand movements. Tum felt a sharp stab at his heart as the young man was approached by an unknown man but let out a sigh of relief when Tharn pushed the man away.

"He is exquisite, isn't he?"

Tum hmmed before he even realized but then he snapped his eyes to Type, "What? Who?"

:"The one you have been staring at the entire night?"

Tum's nose flared in anger, "I have not! I am just curious coz I have never seen him before."

"Whoa, it's okay you know? You are a gay man and he is beautiful and he has got some moves..! There no harm in looking, right? And also, I could introduce you, I don't think Tharn would mind. You are a nice guy." Type shrugged.

"Tharn? I mean.."

Type gulped the whiskey in his mouth and pointed the glass at the dance floor, "He's Tharn's cousin. He's visiting and he loves dancing so we brought him here for some fun."

"Ohh,,"

Type smirked and nudged Tum further, "So? What do you say?"

Tum sighed and shook his head, "Pii..you already know my heart already belongs to someone else..It wouldn't be fair on anyone."

Type sighed, "Look nong, you have to decide one way or another. Either you confess to N'Tar and face the consequences, good or bad..or you seal that door up and move on, so there is room for someone else. I just can't watch you burn in this hell of your own..." Tum could understand what the elder man was explaining. He knew, sooner or later he would have to deal with this problem, but not right now. Not right now, when Tar had only just opened up to him and they were getting their relationship sorted. Tum turned to tell Type his reasoning, "I know, Pii. Thank you but I think I will know when it time to.."

P'Type suddenly stood up, "That's my song! Sorry nong, I'll see you later." Tum just shook his head. The two Piis were so in love with each other it was really admirable. Tum realized it was the song he had heard Tar play many times, it was called 'Taki Taki' he believed. He turned to the dance floor and realized something special was happening. The crowd had split to make space and in the middle stood the young lithe guy. It was obvious that this was going to be his solo performance, a single focus light illuminating him. The young man was still wearing the cap and his back was to Tum, but the guitarist could not shake the feeling that there was something very familiar in the guy's posture, his build, the way he moved..Tum could not deny that the guy was one beautiful man, slim waist, pale smooth skin and that tight ass and long legs gloved in denim! My lord, Tum could feel his breath hitch a little.

Tum could not deny that the guy was one beautiful man, slim waist, pale smooth skin and that tight ass and long legs gloved in denim! My lord, Tum could feel his breath hitch a little

Just then the guy started to move. He first threw away the cap in a sleek move and then turned around in a practiced swirling motion. As the guy met Tum's eyes straight on, the elder brother felt his heart stop for a minute. His eyes widened with not just shock but also lust and arousal and his jaw had hit the floor in surprise. Tum could not believe what he was seeing. This guy, the guy he had thought of as an attractive specimen...the guy who had grabbed Tum's attention like no one had before other than Tar, was actually..Tum took in several deep breaths, not believing what was in front of him. The guy on the stage, who was gyrating his sculpted hips in a manner that could only be considered as obscene, had eyes only for Tum and the guy was none other than the guitarist's own baby brother,the baby brother he had been in love with since forever.