Chapter 8

AN: Okay, just for everyone who gave up on this story...I had never abandoned it. My stories are not very long, but i always make sure they are complete. I hope you guys enjoy the latest chapter. And there will more soon. Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Days went by comfortably for both brothers. Tum had managed to convince Tar to stay with him and not go back to France, so the younger brother had made inquiries in several culinary schools in Bangkok and was excited about couple of colleges that offered specialization in French cuisine. Tum was glad that Tar was happy and satisfied with the studies offered and was looking forward to the college. Since Tum had regular classes, Tar too had taken up a short term training program that focused in Thai cuisine, just so he could learn something new until he had to start at the college in four months. On his part Tar had insisted that Tum take up music seriously again and work on his passion.

The two brothers seemed to be doing everything together whenever they could. They ate together, left home together, had dinner together and also slept in the same bed. Ever since that night, Tar had been sleeping, snuggled up to his brother. Tum did not mind in the least..but there were a few mornings when he woke up hard and wanting. However, the older brother didn't once make any suggestion regarding his feelings in front of Tar. During their many conversations over the past week Tar had inquired about Tum's love life. The younger brother had confessed that after the whole incident, Tar had developed a fear for smallest of touches and only lately felt comfortable about shaking someone's hand or hugging someone he trusted. Tum had never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend ever. He had tried a couple of times but since he had always been in love with his own younger brother it had never worked out. Knowing his situation full well, Tum had dismissed all questions from Tar regarding his love life and changed the subject to something else.

Today Tar would not be meeting Tum for lunch. It seemed Tar had plans to meet P'Type for some much needed advice on his further course of action in regards to his studies. Tum didn't know Tar still had doubts but he let it go. After all, his brother did have a strong rapport with P'Type. Thinking it was nothing weird, Tum went about his lunch and got ready for his afternoon classes.

A few miles away, Tar and Type were digging into their steaming food as they both devoured the local dishes. They had chatted some and gotten over the pleasantries when the food had arrived. The entire diner was filled with salivating aromas of lemon grass, galanghal, chillies and limes along with glazed pork and other meats. Tar, being the amazing to-be chef recognized each and every flavor and spices, and was concentrating on enjoying his Gaprao Moo Kai Daao, when he was brought back to Earth by Type.

"So, N'Tar, any progress on the love front?" Tar snapped up and sighed, dropping his chopsticks. He shook his head sadly.

"Nong, why not? Didn't you say you were sleeping in the same bed every night?"

Tar nodded, "It's just..I know he feels something for me..It's just. He is so occupied in being my Pii..P'Type, I don't think he will ever see me as a sexual being. Or as a young man who is not his brother but someone he can be attracted to."

Type shook his head and mentally sighed. He was tired of trying the two brothers to confess their feelings for each other. For him this was just pure love and he didn't see anything wrong when it was consensual. He and Tharn had realized long back and Tum and Tar were so close in the heart that there would be no space for anyone else. If anyone else even tried, that person would always feel like a third wheel and that would only ruin three lives.

He tapped the table twice and said, "Then N'Tar, you just have to show him. Let's go the club this Friday night. N'Tum is already working there, right? We will go in and you can show him that you can be sexy and you are something that everyone craves for. I will arrange for your clothes and I know you can dance..so let's show that dumb brother of yours, what a hot piece of ass you are! What say?"

Tar was looking at the older man with wide eyes. He didn't know what P'Type was planning to do. He felt anxious but the older man clapped his hands twice and grinned widely. "You don't have to worry about anything! So it's decided! Great. Let the fun begin!" Type said.