jack grazer⇢dishes

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

The warm water was releaving against my cold hands. Today was an extremely cold day and I had invited Jack over but he was taking forever so I decided to do the dishes to keep me preoccupied. I heard the front door unlock and foot steps walk through the house.

"Hey Jack," I say keeping my back to him. "Hey," He cooed wrapping his arms around me from behind. I smiled as I felt his cheek press into my back, his body enveloped perfectly in mine. His arms crossed over my torso and his body leant against mine, we swayed slightly.

I begun to hum the tune of a song that I didn't even know the name of and continued to wash a few plates. Jack stood up straight and held a hand on my hip, his lips soon attaching to my neck.

I shut my eyes and smiled as he sucked softly at my tender skin. I turned my shoulder slightly giving him easier access as he moved the layers of clothing from my collar bone. He began to leave a trail of hickey's down my neck and across my collar bone.

"Okay Jack this is a bit excessive, I'm not gonna have a fun time covering all this up." I chuckled. His lips detached from my bruised skin for a moment.

"Good thing it's winter then huh?" He smirked. "Yeah good thing," I chuckled.

(WORD COUNT: 242)

love, tassie <3