jack grazer⇢drunk

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

The party Jack, Finn and I all went to was in full swing. Teenagers jumped around to the beat of the music and drinks were being split everywhere. Jack and Finn had taken off somewhere and I hadn't seen them for a while. I only had one drink, I was most likely the only sober one in the room of sweaty teenagers. I went looking for Jack and Finn outside. It was way more chaotic outside then it was inside, there were fully clothed people jumping into the pool and teenagers yelling along with the DJ.

I spotted Jack and Finn with a small group of people playing beer pong, Jack had bunny ears on his head for some reason. I walked over to the two just as Jack was having his turn, I stood next to Finn.

"Hey," I say casually. "Shhhhh, he's concentrating." Finn shushed me as he wrapped his arms around my entire face. His breath smelt terrible as I pushed his arms off my face.

"Hey, that's not nice." He pouted drunkenly. Jack came over to us two. "I didn't get it- y/n! My favorite girl in the world." Jack smiled pulling me into a warm hug. I smiled into his chest as Finn joined in and hugged us both.

"Group hug!" Finn chuckled. "This is a three-way relationship now," he added. I pulled away from the hug and screwed my face up at Finn.

"Whoa," Jack says as if he was about to fall over but I held onto him tightly so he couldn't fall. "Jack, how much have you had to drink?" I questioned the boy with the bunny ears. He looked down at his fingers as if he was quickly counting but soon gave up after he ran out of fingers and just gave me a shrug.

"Where did these come from?" I chuckled taking the bunny ears off his head and placing them on my own. "Uh, I think some guy in hotdog costume carrying a bong gave it to me," Jack squinted. "What are you squinting at?" I frowned.

"The sun is really bright," He sighed sadly. I looked up to the night sky, no stars or even a moon was in the sky. I chuckled slightly.

"You're funny," I say. I looked over to were Finn was once standing and he was gone, I looked around for him and saw him getting onto the diving board. Fuck sakes. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him off the board.

"Y/n! I wanna go for a swim," He whined. I pulled him through the crowd and back to Jack who was just about to take a sip from a plastic red cup. I took it off him and he frowned, I placed it down on the ping pong table. It was like I was babysitting two children.

"Come on guys lets go back to my house."

The two boys stumbled through the door, I turned the lights on in the house and brought Jack and Finn into the kitchen and handed them both a cup of water.

"Do you have any waffles?" Jack questioned as he took a sip of water. "I'll make you some in the morning, I promise."

"And me!" Finn exclaimed. "Finn don't yell so loud," I frowned at the ringing in my ears. "Sorrryyyy." He pouted.

After Finn had fallen asleep with a blanket on the couch I held onto Jack as we walked up to the stairs. "I just love you so much," He trailed off holding onto the railing of the stairs. I smiled at him looking at his beautiful features.

"I love your smile," He slurred with his eyes barely open. We reached the top of the stairs and I brought him into my room and took his vans off for him.

"Did I tell you that I love you to the moon and back?" Jack questioned looking up at me wifh adorable puppy dog eyes. "No you didn't," I chuckled as I stood in front of the sitting boy.

"Well that's not true because I love you to infinity," He exclaimes throwing his arms out to grab my torso and pull me closer to him. He held onto my body tightly with the side of his face presses against my stomach  and Jack's arms wrapped around me. I ran my hands through his curles before pulling the boy away.

"I love you too Jack," I smiled slightly as I threw him a spare pair of sweatpants and told him to put them on while I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I came back into my room and Jack was snuggled up in my bed, I got into bed next to him as he pulled me closer to his body. He kissed all over my face leaving soft and tired pecks everywhere. "I love you soooo much." He smiled with his eyes closed. "I love you too Jack," I say burying my face into his neck.

(WORD COUNT: 847)

love, tassie <3