jack grazer⇢internet

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

I had been talking to Jack for a few months now and I was finally able to meet him for the first time today. I stood at the airport, people brushing past me in a rush. I stared down at my phone reading the message Jack had sent me a few moments ago telling me he was on his way.

My heart pounded in my ears as I stared down at my feet waiting for the crowd of people to slowly fade away. The fewer feet I saw walking past caused me to look up, I saw Jack with his thumbs hanging from his bag straps scanning the large area for me.

Maneuvering around groups of people I was able to sneak up behind him. I couldn't really wrap my arms around him as his bag was in the way so I slide my hand down his arm and gently placed it in his hand, spinning him around to face me. At first, he pulled his hand away but then turned to see me.

His eyes widened and a smile pulled at his face. His arms wrapped around me tightly, squeezing me to the point of not breathing. "Jack, can't breathe," I muttered in his ear causing him to immediately loosen his grip and step back to look at me.

"Sorry," He chuckled poking my shoulder. "You're real," He quickly adds. My cheeks began to strain at how much smiling they were a victim too. I threw my arms around his neck again, burying my face into the crook of his neck. Jack pulled me back to look at my face before he unexpectedly pushed his lips to mine.

I was slightly startled at first ad this boy was insane for kissing me in a busy airport. But I was quickly kissing him back, my arms still resting on his shoulders and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I've been waiting for that for six months." Jack smiled. "I've been waiting longer," I replied.

(WORD COUNT: 353)

love, tassie <3