jack grazer ⇢carnival

Requested by -wclfhard

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

The crowds were rough and Jack held a protective arm around my waist holding me close to him as he searched for a clearing in the intense sea of people. He pulled me out of the crowd and we stood beside a carnival booth after Jack had let go of my waist I held the teddy bear he had won to me close to my chest.

"You're never gonna let go of that bear huh?" Jack chuckled running a hand through his curls. It was getting pretty late and I looked up to the night sky as I suddenly felt my body being pressed against Jack's. His arms snaked around my waist, his fingers playing with my long black hair.

"We should go on the Ferris wheel and then head home," He whispered in my ear causing tingles to run down my body. I pulled away from the tender hug and stared into his eyes for a few moments, he reached forward and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear with a small grin on his face.

He grabbed a hold of my hand and we were soon on the Ferris wheel. It was a little cold up on the Ferris wheel so I cuddled up closer to Jack. My arm wrapping around his arm with my head resting on his shoulder. The view of the city line at night was very beautiful, the wind blowing in our hair.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked up at the boy, just as we had reached the top of the Ferris wheel I pushed my lips against his. Jack's hand resting gently on my cheek as he kissed me softly in the cold wind. His nose brushed against my cheek causing a slight chuckle from me to break the kiss.

"Your nose is cold," I smiled looking over the scattered freckles on his cheeks. Jack quickly pressed both hands on either side of my face caught me off guard with his fast movements.

"Well, your entire face is cold!" He retorted squishing my face together. "You're my squish." He smiled with a toothy grin before kissing my lips once again.

(WORD COUNT: 370)

love, tassie <3