Chapter 13

Iriná's POV
We were going out tonight and I was planning on leaving the girls with Joel because I just think that he needs to see the girls.Vero didn't like that idea but I can't keep Joel from seeing the girls.I had my keys and I had Daya carried on my hip."Are you ready"I ask Vero and she sights and nods.
Joel's house
I take Vero out of her car seat and carry her on my hip and we all walk to Joel's front door."House"Daya says while pointing and I nod.I knock on the door.Someone opens the door and I see it's Joel."Hey"I say and he gives me a smile."Hey"He says."Girls say hi to your dad"I say and Daya smiles and I give Daya to Joel.Vero just stands there."Vero"I say and she just stands there."Ronnie"Joel says and she just rolls her eyes."Veronica say hi to your father"I say and she sights and gives him a side hug and goes past him to go inside."I'm sorry about her it's just-"I start to say but Joel cuts me off."No its ok she just needs to warm up to me again"He says and I nod."Well I have to leave but good luck"I say and he nods and closes the door.
Joel's POV
I know why Vero is mad at me and I can't blame her."Daya are you hungry"I ask her and she nods while clapping her hands."Yeessss"Daya says and I smile."Vero"I say and I hear footsteps."What"She says."Are you hungry"I ask her and she nods."Yes is that it"She asks and I nod.I then hear the door open and high heels."Oh no"I mumble.Chloe appears with a smile."If it isn't my two daughters come and give your mom a hug"Chloe says and Vero makes a disgusted face."I would rather chew off my own foot"Vero says and takes Daya with her."Wow"Chloe says and I chuckle."I tought her well"I say while leaving Chloe.