Chapter 4

Iriná's POV
"Iriná stop thinking of him"Stephanie says and I nod."I am not crying because of him but of how I was so dumb on not to think about it and I should have left him sooner"I say and she hugs me."That asshole deserves it and you need a lawyer for your divorce...oh and I called Fernanda"She says and I nod and bite my lip.Why did I not leave him sooner I am so dumb."Ma..it will all be okay"I hear someone come behind me and hug me.I recognize it's Vero and I smile."I know...i was just thinking"I said."Are we still going to visit Dad after the divorce"she asks and I nod."I mean he is your dad no matter what"I say and she shakes her head."He was never there for us when we needed him...he caused you pain...and he rather spend time with his mistress than his real family"Vero says and I looked at her with sad eyes."I can't take you two away from your father Vero...so you have no choice but to go with him in some certain days"I say and she nods slowly."Come on mija..help me make something for your mom"Stephanie tells Vero and they both get up.
-------------------------------------------------------
"He still keeps calling you"Fernanda says and Stephanie rolls her eyes."He lost the best he had and now because they cought him he wants you back..he is such an idiot"Stephanie says and we laugh."Mommy...Im sweepy"I hear Daya say and I smile and pick her up.I go to the room that Stephanie told Daya to sleep in.I lay her down and I tuck her in and smile and kiss her forehead."Mommy loves you"I say and she kisses my cheek."I love you to mommy"she says and I smile.