Chapter 5

Iriná's POV
I was currently in my office looking at some new designs that I came up with last week.I review them again and again until I just gave up.I let out a deep and shaky breath and run my hands through my hair.I hear a knock and I look up and see it's Fernanda and Stephanie."Hey...wait...where are the girls"I ask and they smile."They are with Mina my assistant"Stephanie says with a smile."We got you your lawyer"Fernanda says and I look at them and I close my eyes."I can't believe this is happening"I say to myself.I just can't believe this is it....i can't believe I'm gonna be single and not have anybody with me to support me."Hey...dont tell yourself things or don't scare yourself...be free...this is about you"Fernanda says and I nod."Who is this lawyer"I ask and Stephanie smiles."Well he is one of Richards friends and he is cute like his eyes are so blue like you will get lost in his eye-"Stephanie starts to say but Fernanda cuts her off."You know you have a boyfriend right"She says and Stephanie nods."Yes...but anyways he is a lawyer and I told him about the situation because I called Richard and he recommended him and he is friendly and nice and maybe you could like maybe go out with him or something"Stephanie says with a smile."You know I'm getting divorce right"I say and she nods."So who cares your single you could do whatever you want"Fernanda says and Stephanie nods."Well give me his number so I could talk to him and maybe meet up with him tommorow"I say and Stephanie nods with a smile.
______________________________________
Joel's POV
I was sitting down in the couch just thinking about how I didn't realize what I had before.How would I be so dumb to cheat on the most wonderful women.I hear my phone ring and I answer."hello"I say."Babe when are you coming to see me I'm lonely"I hear the voice I despise right now."Don't call me babe and never call me again Chloe I mean it"I say with anger."Why??Is it because of that bitch of a wife you have"She says laughing."Don't call her that and it's all your fault she left me"I say and I hear her laugh."Baby it's your fault to you were the one with the needs"she says and I shake my head."You always have to ruin everything"I say and she laughs."I get what I want and you can't leave me...Im pregnant and it's yours"She says and everything immeaditly stops."What"I ask shakingly."You heard me..Im pregnant with your child"She says."It's not possible"I say and I hear her laugh."Well you better believe it babe I will send you the ultra sound tommorow I love you babe"She says and she hangs up.I fucked up so bad....