12, dead love

Reyna's pov

I looked my mother straight (not that I will ever be able to be that) in the eye without flinching the slightest. I knew I had a gun pointing towards me. She could fire it any second. For what I know I could be dead in a minute. I could see that Jason had moved. He we now standing beside me ready to draw his sword any minute. But before we knew it, a gun shot was heard. Jason's body fell to the floor as blood dipped out of this mouth. I could see Piper, the girl who I had heard he loved, run from her spot behind a curtain as she heard Jason cry out for her presence.

"Jason!" She cried out as she ran up to us. She fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably as she took his hand and held it to her chest.

"Piper..." Jason gasped out, reaching for her cheek.

"Promise me you will live long and enjoy you life" he begged of her as blood gashed out of his chest.

Why did my mother always have to ruin this kind of shit. I'm so mad right now I think I could kill someone and I swear I think I will. I stood up and made my way towards my mother. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I needed this to end. I needed HER to end.

I heard another screaming behind me. It was pretty high pitch so I could only guess it was Piper crying because something worse happened to Jason. But my mind was focused on something else instead. I didn't want revenge, I wanted her to see that her doing is wrong. She had to pay for her sins.

I grabbed the same arm she was holding the gun with and flipped her over making her falling to the ground. I noticed how she got distracted as she let go of the gun slightly and I took that as my chance. I grabbed the gun threw it away to the other side of the room. Right as I was about to grab her arm again my hands were pulled away from her.

(A/n Sorry for not updating in like, forever but here you areeee. I know the chapters are kinda short but I've been dealing with some mental issues and now that school is over I may post a little more often. We'll see. Hope ya enjoyed it see yaaaaaa)

Btw thank you guys so much for your comments, it makes me soooo happy to read them every time, love you guys💙💙💙