2 the meeing

Reyna saw how the carriage was pulling up to where she and her father was standing. Reyna couldn't help but feel nervous. What if Annabeth was straight up a bitch? No she wouldn't. Would she? As the carriage pulled to a stop A blonde haired girl came out walking up to Reyna.

"Princess Reyna" The blond girl said and nodded at the dark haired girl.

"Princess Annabeth" Reyna nodded and smiled a week smile. Reyna led the princess and her two guard into the throne room where a big round table wore placed. The girls sat down and started to discuss the matter.

"So, princess Annabe-" Reyna started but the other girl was quick to interrupt.

"Please, it's just Annabeth" the blond girl smiled at the dark haired girl and she smiled back.

"Very well then, Annabeth. Anyways, a big war is comming up and we need your help" Reyna explained with a serious tone in her voice.

"The giants war, against Gaia" Annabeth said with a stern look on her face. The girls discussed the matter before one of Reynas guards came and made an announcement.

"Princess Reyna and princess Annabeth, princess Hazel and princess Thalia is here to see you" the guard said.

"Let them in" Reyna said and through the doors came the children of the biggest kings in the kingdoms. They both sat down at the table and started to discuss things. Thalia had sat down right beside Reyna and the dark brown haired girl had a strange feeling. A feeling she had never felt before. Was it love? No she was already engaged to Jason. She can't have feelings for someone else. But what if...

"Reyna?" A voice said, Reyna looked up and saw the three other girls wore looking at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, erm, what did you say?" Reyna asked and tried to play off she had been lost on her mind.

"I asked, if we need to form an alliance with the other kingdoms we need our parents permission" Annabeth said and tried to have a straight face on.

"We can't go behind their back my father would kill me" Hazel said scared as she gets held her own hands.

"Well king Hades has his reputation..." Thalia started but got interrupted.

"Thalia!" Annabeth yelled at her friend.

The girls continued to talk about as strategy to get their parents agree on something. The discussion escalated to thanking about their engagements and som random chit chat.

"So Annabeth, have you met this Percy you are engaged to?" Hazel asked and had a smug look on her face.

"Well once, he was surely an idiot then, I guess he still is" Annabeth answered and turned to Reyna.

"Have you met Jason yet Reyna?" Annabeth asked and glanced at Reyna.

"Yeah I have known him since I was little" Reyna answered and tried to hold back the fact that she was probably in love with her fiancés sister.

"To be completely honest with you guys" Thalia started and leaned back in her chair at the table while some of the servants brought in tea and some cookies and bread for the girls.

"I don't want to have anything to do with Luke" Thalia continues. Reyna looked a bit shocked about what her "friend" just had said.

"What do you mean?" Hazel asked and looked over to Thalia.

"Well I have feelings for someone else and it's definitely not a Luke" Thalia told them and then Annabeth jumped in.

"Well who is he?" Annabeth asked and looked at her friend with a curious look in her eyes and a smirk on her lips.

"It's not a him..."