3 the confession

"It's not a him..." Thalia admitted and at that moment Reyna almost chocked on the piece of the cookie that was in her mouth.

"Okey, who is she then?" Annabeth asked and smirked. Annabeth had always known her best friend liked girls. And even though Annabeth never wanted to admit it, she had always liked Luke. She had known him since they wore kids. And he might not be a prince but he was a noble. A son of a knight. Annabeth has met her future husband sometimes before but she was no fan of him. To be exact "He is wayyy too over rated!" As Annabeth has said.

"Earth to Annabeth!" Hazel exclaimed to get her friend's attention. Quickly Annabeth snapped out of it and looked up to see the other woman around the table.

"Sorry I got distracted" Annabeth dismissed as she let her hair fall to her side which she didn't know she had grabbed before.

"And who were you thinking about?" Thalia teased her friend and soon all four girls were laughing.

Reyna looked back at Thalia only to catch the black haired girl staring at her and the two girls quickly looked away.

"So Hazel, how is everything with Nico?" Annabeth asked as everyone's attention was back at the youngest girl.

"Well he is better then he was before, but at the same time he is so much darker and his skin is the palest I have seen" Hazel explained about her brother. Hazel and Nick had recently lost their older sister Bianca and both of the siblings were in deep sorrow. Only Hazel were better at hiding it.

"I have no idea how he will be able to be king if he can't even go out and face mom..." She continued.

Hazel, Nico And Bianca only had the same father but after Maria died, Hades married Marie and had Hazel and she and Nico were only two years apart. So with hazel being 15 and Nico 17, if Bianca hadn't died she would have been 21.

"Well he is Nico after all" Annabeth said and they quickly brushed it off.

"Princess Annabeth, you're ride is here" a maid said as she ran in the ballroom. Annabeth stood up and walked over to Thalia.

"Good luck with Reyna" she whispered in her friend's ear before leaving.

As she walked out she saw her dad standing there waiting for her and they both left to return to Athens.

Back in the ballroom Thalia was completely frozen. 'How the Tartarus did she know about her crush?!?' And 'do Reyna like me?'

Little did Thalia know that Reyna was sitting across the table and thinking the exact same thing.

Annabeth's outfit

Thalia's outfit