7 the sister

Reyna's pov

Oh my fucking gods. I just kissed Thalia fucking grace. Her lips were so soft and I never really noticed that she was shorter than me. My mind was getting over whelmed with all the thoughts that ran through my mind. This was amazing. It felt like I had known her my entire life

After what felt like an eternity we both let go and I saw how a smile was forming on Thalia's lips. She started to laugh and being me I got really nervous. Had I messed everything up?

"I am, so, so sorry. I just couldn't stop..." I started but was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. I kissed Thalia back and after a couple of seconds there was a knock on the door.

"Reyna what are...." a voice started to ask but was interrupted by another one.

"Hylla I got it..." the other voice said. I heard the door open and before we could brake away from each other, my dear older sister had caught me and Jason's sister making out.

"Oh...My...GODS!" Hylla squealed and stared blankly at us. I could feel Jason guilt by just looking at him, but at the same time he looked satisfied (A/N I will never be satisfied...).

"Reyna... mom will kill you..." Hylla said making me turn back to the situation we were in.

"You can't tell her!" I almost yelled as I gripped her upper arms.

"Reyna... I..." she didn't get to finish until I interrupted her.

"Promise me?" I was quick to beg of her.

"I can't..." Hylla started.

"Promise me Hylla, I beg of you!" I begged of her once more. I could feel Thalia's tense and awkward stare in my back, but that didn't make me lees focused on making my sister keep the promise I begged of her.

"Fine!" She sighed in defeat. I felt a huge relief in my chest as she said those words to me.

"Wait a minute" Hylla said with a hint of suspicion in her voice. She turned to Jason who was looking to the ground. She quickly waltzed over to the planes he stood.

"Why aren't our mad that your fiancée is cheating on you?" She asked suspiciously.

"I...I may have been the reason they are here in the first place..."