5 the kiss pt 1

Jason's POV

I need to stay focused and more importantly. I NEED to fall in love with Reyna. But, I just can't. I mean sure she is beautiful and all. And smart. Well you get the hang of it. But I just can't. Mostly because my heart belong to someone else. And SHE is a MAID. MY MAID. It could never work out. And my dad would never allow it but my mom already knows about this. And well I also know about Thalia and I would like to help her. So I start up with a plan.

Reyna's POV

I just stand there completely frozen in my place. Jason kissed me, Jason fucking Grace kissed me. Urghh, why is this so gross? Well maybe because you are a lesbian, just maybe.

I push Jason away and he just smiles like crazy. What? Why?

"You don't like me do you?" He asked with a huge grin on his lips.

"Not really, why?" I ask and look quriosly at him. why was he all of a sudden acting so strange. i mean he could get a lot out of this.

"Okey, I have something to ask and you need to be honest with me?" Jason told me and I continued to look strangely at him.

I slowly nodded at him and he gently grabbed my shoulders. What the hell was he doing.

"Are you- gay?" He asked and I looked skeptical at him. I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes. I nodded one more time and expected the worst. Was he gonna yell at me? Was he going to have me executed for not agreeing to marry him.

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed all of a sudden I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was okey with me being a lesbian and not at all wanted to marry me.

"What?" I asked him insecurely and he let go of his grip only to hug me.

"Jason what is going on?" I asked once more and he let me go.

"Tell me one more thing?" He asked and looked down at me with scared eyes.

"Do you like Thalia?" He asked and as scared as I was, I nodded once more which mage me super insecure. I mean Jason was my crush's brother and he was my fiancé which I didn't like. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I knew I was close to crying.

"Hey Reyna it's ok" i hear Jason day as a start hugging him.

"It was actually Thalia who asked me to figure out if you liked her like she liked you" Jason said as he comforted me in his arms.

"Does she like me?" I asked with a little more belief in my voice. He nodded pretty fast. But at the same time I felt like crying.

"What are we going to do with our lives?" I ask and that's when I lose it. I let the tears fall and i just lose it. I know I can never get a happy ending and with me having a crush on my fiancé's sister, well that is horrible.

"Jason there are, you..."