6 the kiss pt 2

Thalia's POV

Why do Jason always runs away, now that Reyna is missing too this can't be good. Ir Maybe it can. No Thalia, Reyna doesn't like you. She could never like you. You are the most emo Princess there is. And not to speak of Reyna, she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world. And me I'm just a stupid emo Princess.

"Jason what are we going to do with our lives?" I hear a soft female voice talk to Jason. And trust me I know that voice everywhere. I walk towards the door and open the door. And walk slowly in.

"Jason there are, you..." I say as I see Jason with his back against me. He turned around and I get the vision of Reyna. She had a beautiful purple gown on that made me want to kiss her. Who am I kidding I always wanted to kiss her.

"Oh, Thalia" Reyna day as shy curtsy for me as I stepped inside her room. As the noble princess I am I curtsy for her too. I stood up again and I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so beautiful right now.

I noticed that Jason was no longer standing in the middle of us and was instead standing on my right as I just looked at Reyna. I felt Jason put his hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck sis" he says and wink at me as he walks out of Reyna's room. WAIT. I WAS IN REYNAS ROOM. I TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

"Sooo" Reyna started. I noticed how she bit her under lip as she held her hands like she was freezing.

"Soo" Why was this so awkward. Well maybe cuz you are standing face to face with the girl you like.

"Well Jason told me about you and all that..." Reyna started and now I was really nervous. Oh no she knew about me liking her. CALM THE FUCK DOWN THALIA!

"And well..." she continued as I looked nervously down at the floor. I couldn't decide what was worse, the fact that she found out that I like her or that it was me that asked Jason to tell her that.

Reyna moves closer to me and I looked up at her. I realized she was about two inches taller than me. And I even though I am 1 year older than her. And the fact that I was older than Jason by 20 minutes (A/N I know they aren't twins but this is an AU so you have no say in this)  was quite funny. Back to the subject. Stupid ADHD.

I felt Reyna take my hand. I was getting really nervous about this. All of a sudden I feel a pair of lips on mine.