Chapter 1; Tinsley

"Tinsley wake up! It's just a dream!" Someone shakes me. I shot up frantically, probably resembling a cat when it gets scared. "Jesus Emerson! Don't shake me like that! I almost shat my pants!" I put my hand to racing heart.

"Oh don't be so dramatic Tinsely, you were panting and making weird grunting noises. Frankly it was creeping me out." She pointed at me.

"Well that Dosent mean scare the piss out of me! Next time just tap my forehead." I rolled over looking at my clock. "Fuck it's time to get up!" I groaned.

"Atleast you got sleep. I feel like a zombie." She stretched making cat noises. "Okay for one I feel like I haven't slept in months, and two go brush your teeth your gonna knock me out with morning breath." I cringed.

"Ha ha very funny. Now bitch get up and go take a shower your making babies cry." She smirked before racing to the bathroom down the hall. I huffed before getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom.

My names Tinsely Nashae Lively and I hate people. The thought of them makes me want to bang my head against a pole for hours. If you hadn't noticed Emerson Riley James is my one and only bestfriend, she's rude, bitchy, and loud. But I wouldn't have her any other way.

I'm 17 and I live alone, my mom is a workaholic who is never home. I basically live in a refrigerator box of an apartment but I'm not complaining it's a roof over my head. My father ran away with some trash whore who he picked up at hooters when I was five.

I'm not beat up about it. Atleast the pricks happy right? If you didn't know me you'd think I was a nerd. If you looked close enough you'd see scars covered by tattoos. I don't care what people think of me cause to them; I'm nonexistent, and frankly I'm okay with that. I have a past no one but Emerson and I know about and I plan to keep it that way.

I lingered in the shower longer than usual just waiting to wake up and this be a dream which of course is not. This is real life. My personal hell.