Part 6

WORK

STORMS P.O.V

Good morning I  said as I saw everyone looking at my direction .  They all replied as they vanished to their usual places . As usual Shantel comes to my office  with two cups and she gave me one with a big smile plastered on her face. Good morning to you Boss, how have you been ? Not bad Shanty, I said as she hand me one cup . Thanks a lot ,you know you shouldn't be doing this every morning .

I ain't doing it for you but for the best Boss I  have ever met she chuckle. Well thank you .What's up for today though ? Any reply from the FENTY'S yet ?

She checked her iPad  for confirmation but she simply replied no . I  signed as I said thank you .Do your best to report to me as soon as they replied . I will surely inform you if I  get a replied from them,Storm .

Is everyone present for today i asked as i sipped my hot chocolate that Shantel just brought to me  . Well Brittney is not here yet and i think she called in for sick but i will fill in for her if that is okay by you . I will do that, just make sure to check if everything is in order, I said as I placed my hot chocolate down . I will just see online if there are new product upcoming and update the rest of them she said smiling and turned to leave my office as I nodded.

It's not easy being a boss but i might say it's really nice running your own succesful business . I want every woman to feel beautifully inside her body especially dark complexion . It really hard to  find darker shades from what the makeup markets offer . So i make sure i have enough of every makeups products needed for any type of complexion . We cater to customers individual beauty needs. We text the new products and collect feedback from current and prospective customers . We fill makeup orders and ship it to destination. Well it is all about customer services . We mostly do it online but my shop is there to help people who isn't into this whole shipping things but sometimes its better you come to try for your own to find yourself the perfect  shade before ordering it or buying them. And some people also needs some advice since these makeups could be different in real life from what they seem online .

I could probably be at home doing all of that but i love to help the other workers expecially the ones who are in for the money and not the passion of the job . I ain't saying everyone gotta be passionate about it before coming to work here but an effort and the willing to learn and help customers is what i expect from all my ten employees . And i have to set an example for them to follow . I am succesful but i wanna work hard to my goals by shipping wideworld . I am only shipping internally from the STATES   for now and i want to be doing more than that.

LUNCH

I stepped in the elevator to get myself something to eat . I have been working double to be on time with Brittany's  shipment .  I checked on my phone to see if i had any messages and i open the screen to see three messages from  Brent , a voice mail from my mom and one from Maykayla  but brushed them  off deciding to view them later  since food was the only thing on my mind right now . I heard the elevator sound on alerting me  that i just arrived .

I went to my usual favorite Italian restaurant. My mouth just get waterd the moment i saw SPECIALITA' DA LUCA . The smell of fresh parmegiano cheese hit my nose as soon as i entered with the well designed yet simply location they have .

There isnt an over crowded people who comes here often but the amount of people to be expected on a Tuesday afternoon .

I ordered pasta alla carbonara . My food was ready in less than ten minutes and I was dying to eat it since I have been starving for quite a while .

I ate my food trying be polite as possible by watching on my phone and checking all the messages I had previously .

I opened Brent message : Good morning beautiful , hope you good and can't wait to see you soon .Will be picking you up.

Makayla; long time bitch I miss you  find time for your homegirl . I smiled at her corniness .

Mom: Storm just pass by to see your mom . Love from MOM I rolled my eyes at what I just heard.

as I was about to put the money in the payment card I saw Luca coming out with a smile on his face .

Mrs. Storm your food has been paid, he said with his strong Italian accent . Umm by whom I asked not having a clue who that could have been . The young man over there he said looking at the other side of the restaurant making me to turn my attention to his direction of reference.

Well I have no idea why Luca , is he a customer or something ? No Mrs I have never seen him around before . So why would he even pay for me then ?  For a nice person like you I would have done the same if I was at your age . Coming out from Luca wasn't offensive but more like from a dad or an uncle .I smiled at his compliment well then I will be nice and thank him . He simply nodded as he took the used plates to the kitchen .

I looked at the man with a caramel skin with some dark shades that  really made me nervous I thought to myself as I made my way to thank him picking my purse and my phone along.

I said hi as i approached him as he finally took off his shades off for me to take a good look at him . I will be damn lying if i said he wasn't fine. But I am only there to thank him right ? I am not even in a good state to think of men right now .

He smile just looking at my face and finally said hi back, damn his smile was priceless . Well Luca told me about how you offered to pay for my food and that was nice of you, I said feeling my hands sweaty from being near him .

That was nothing ,i wanted your attention but that ain't a gentleman's way to approach a woman beautiful like you, but I guess it works he said, showing off his white teeth now .

Yes and thanks once again feeling my checks getting red and unease at the same time . I have to go back to work .It was nice meeting you . The pleasure was all mine he replied with a smirk on his face . Well here is my card he handed  it to me and i was a little taken aback from his gesture .

Thank you as i left him behind and made my way to the exit. I tried to put everything that just happen aside but i couldn't ,I  tried to concentrate contacting few clients as well but I was just wondering who this man was ?

His face seem familiar but yet mysterious with his look . And as Luka said he ain't from here either, New Orleands is very big after all and he could be anyone right? . But why cant i take my mind off from him ? I just wonder why the heck couldn't I be my normal self after I left the restaurant ?

Is there something more to him or am I  just assuming the impossible ?

I searched for the card he gave me from my purse and type his name AUGUST ALSINA

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT STORM AND EXCUSE MY ERRORS. WHAT IS AUGUST ALSINA DOING OUT OF EVERYWHERE IN THAT RESTAURANT AND WHY STORM ?