Part 2

NEXT DAY.

It has been two weeks since me and Brent had our real conversation about this whole cheating well not really a conversation more about interrogating each other .After my bestfriend Alisha, told me about he and the same chic I question about in the club on Christmas eve he just look right in my face and lied .

Why is that hoe and your man coming from the same direction? Alisha shouted through the music which filled the room after ten minutes that Brent left me and Alisha to go to the bathroom.

I couldn't hear her so she pulled me to the bathroom right after some minute of sipping our drinks .How can people be standing all night in these heels for a long time twerking and dancing for all night ? I said fixing my curly hair in the mirror. Alisha laughed after I finish my sentence putting some lipstick on .You get use to it if you weren't busy working your ass of everyday Storm she replied with sarcasm getting serious now . I know Sha but you know I don't like being dependent on anyone .

Storm I didn't bring you all the way here to fix your damn makeups and hair but to talk about your man she said ,looking through the crowds we pushed to get here. She now returned as her gave me her full attention , something Alisha do whenever she wanted to win petty arguments .

Storm I know you love him and all but who doesn't know Tanisha is a whore in the hood and fuck anything that has a form of manhood? She asked without taking her eyes off them .Maybe she wanted to get some coke to buy ? Coming from the same bathroom of your man smiling and shit?

Shasha I don't know what to think .I replied not really sure about the accusation. Storm why are you so calm about this ?

Because Brent wouldn't fuck someone like her and Brent isn't even the type of guy and you know it .Well then there is only one way to find out, she replied hanging her channel purse on the other side of her shoulder . That bitch runs her mouth after she fucks a dick, Alisha insist . I scrunch my face from the ideal of even asking a cracked head like Tanisha something about my man . That's sounds like a low class to me still trying to convince her to let it go. But knowing Alisha, to hell for letting this bitch getting off.

Alisha am a twenty four grown ass woman and I know what I want and Brent must not be the best man out here but he will never cheat on me . He is almost twenty eight and ready to settle down after being with him for four years . He is getting better for me ,for us .We have been through a lot . I don't want the drama right now except for getting my money and being independence from all of this shitty place and not fucking every nigga to get to where I wanna be .

YEAH, yeah okay boss chick, I gotchu but as your bestie I ain't gonna let this go especially if its about that world wide pussy .I might ask her to get my damn satisfaction as she walkaway from me and back to where the Tanisha chick and Brent stood,saying God knows what . At this point I didn't wanna sound like a jealous bitch but whatever the Tanisha was telling my man was getting to me and I couldn't contain my anger anyway .

I walked right behind her but i was lost for a minute until I found her over who I assumed was Tanisha with her fake ass brand purse down, throwing punches everywhere, I realized we were getting attention from everywhere causing the guards to push through to get them . I immediately froze, knowing what this was about I couldn't watched to get Alisha thrown outside I forced her to stop and let go off her by defending me, so I helped her out knowing she did whatever I was about to do with this bitch. I searched for Brent to smack the hell out of him but I couldn't found him around . I wasn't all mad with Tanisha because she isn't news and ain't worth my time because Alisha just did that for me . But with Brent, I didn't expect it from him .

She fucked him Storm ,she did fucked him she breath heavily ,smoothing her white jeans after I got her to the outside and she hugged me tightly. I saw Brent in the parking coming closer but I was just trembling with the keys in my hands . But I needed to get away from him as soon as possible so I drove off.