Part 3

Brent has been blowing my phone ,leaving voicemails and messages but I haven't been the same person after he cheated on me . My business has been much better lately . My makeup cosmetics shop has been really successful for me .

Alisha has been there for me, all this while and I wont lie but I feel really lucky to have her around, after everything that went down . She always drives to me to go shopping claiming it gonna make me forget about Brent even if I don't need clothes because am planning on donating most of them

We have been friends since when we were eighteen. .She came to my birthday party which my brother threw for me . We just clicked right there even after knowing she had a crush on my brother. My brother was never at home he was running his small business in in the hoods selling all the craps you could name . Just name it and he will have it for you . Trevon was five years older than me ,which means he was also older than Alisha more than five years but in her mind she was dating him even if Trevor never knew she even existed .

My father threw him outside and my mom was never happy with that decision, she hated my dad for it .It led to their divorced and mom hasn't been there physically for me after my dad left the house .

My brother Trevon felt he was the cause of all their divorce so he stays in the street more and he barely returns home .He kept on with the drugs business but for what I have been hearing its running well for him since he tried his best to bring something on the table for me and mama .He was known in our hoods and other neighbourhood for it .The proudness and easy money has taken over him and he is the so called the biggest drug dealer for that around in town .He is called The ruler in the street . I don't know why he was called that for God's sake .

Mamma has talked to him severe time when his bestfriend Deshawn get shot over it .He was terrorised at first and laid cool for a while and after some time he went straight back to it as if nothing ever happens.

He said he wants to revenge the death and that's the insane shit I have ever heard from him to say .He gotta wake up and live the real life we are in .I know we all need money to live but don't live for the money .Don't let money decide whatever you wanna do but be the one to decide for what money has to do . He chosed his way to live his life and I ain't gonna judge him but whenever I read the news and hear gossiping around here with someone shot I pray it ain't him or neither Brent .Mama never took his money even when we were at poor stake because she is so stubborn to refuse dad's money . My dad calls here and there and sent me some money every month even if I never needed them . I was working as an assistance entrepreneur till I used that money to open my own after a year with all the extra money I get from both my dad and Trevor , I will just also say at the long run I have some part time to it trying to move on with my life knowing none of them all will be there till the end especially Trevor to be specified with .

I checked on my mom every now and then, sent her money even though she has been working whilst I warned her not to .

I took care of her till I started my business . I felt trapped in the house with her alone and not that I was concern about living with her but the fact that I was young and I had this big responsibility to take was a huge change in my life. She get back on her normal self when she realize I was going to leave to follow my dreams and heart.

Mamma warned me about this hood niggas wanna be rich but I loved Brent way back more than now .He has change within a few years .This is not how I want to live my life .I sometimes warn myself about him because he gotta be looking at his back for all the crazy shit that happens with his drug dealings. He gotta protects himself first and his money but I always have to look upon myself and do everything by myself . Well it's nice to be all independent and shit but sometimes you want someone to take care of you as well . You want to be receiving some attention from people around you and people you love instead of always giving them the attention .

I tried a lot of time to change him and convinced him we can move out of town to have a new life and something better but he wouldn't let his past go and he isn't ready to change .He always gives the excuse of leaving his mother here alone, but whenever it comes to Brent I am always down to whatever he decides .I stood by him through everything all because I love him. And trust me I wouldn't mind leaving everything and everyone behind just to be with him alone . I was ready to give up a lot all because of him . But if you ask me right now if I want the same thing as the same past year the answer is no . He isn't even worth it b'cause he would choose drugs over me . He would choose street over me . And I am surprise it took me this long to realize it . It doesn't matter the longest time we have been together . He isn't ready to sacrifice the small things which is pulling us apart.