PART 1

What are we celebrating for ? Brent took my hands and whispered to us . I guess you have been working a lot . I tucked my hair behind my ear after remembering what day is it today, the last thing on my mind right now was him , I rolled my eyes .

I was shocked at what he was talking about . After what he put me through ,fucking a common world wide hoe in New Orleans . She has been running her mouth all around in these hoods and disrespecting my name around here. I am trying hard to forgive him after numerous time of him trying to apologizing to me . I am really trying to look past what he did but I ain't gonna ever look at him the way I used to do before . Shit ain't the same anymore and after all we have been through,I thought we were more than this . I thought we were better than these cheatings .

I pecked his lips slowly apologising to him unsettled . I know you have been going through a lot lately and am I'm sorry that I cant cancel what is done in the past. He starred at me long enough for me to know he was guilty . Today is our anniversary Storm and the last thing I wanna do right now is not fighting all over this situation, he said .

You have been distance from me Storm and I don't know what to do to get you back. I already apologize about cheating on you with the Tanisha chic a lot of time but you brushing me off and don't wanna talk about this whole cheating thing, he continue to talk .

And ? I spit back bitterly to him . You never thought of me when you were fucking her right ? The ideal of a woman working hard, doing everything for your ungrateful ass, going against her parents for you never crossed your fucking mind?

Well nobody in my family supported us physically especially my brother who isn't even here. My mom always says kids like Brent and Trevor, my brother will always end up dead in the street leaving me lonely in this cold world . And I hate the fact that she is right but can you control yourself when you in love or could you replace a brother ?

And here we are fighting again, ever since i found out about him cheating all we do is fight not that I want to fight all the damn time but this is how messed up we are right now . I never thought I would have been able to forgive him and not that I have totally did so but I have been trying my best to do so . All men are cheaters just like Brent and why was I expecting him to be any different after all these years ? Yeah, because I do love him to death .

I have been asking myself if I wasn't enough for him or If i did something wrong that he didn't like but I guess no .So I don't see where the fuck is the problem but I guess he couldn't keep his dick to himself .

Storm we have already talked about it .We don't have to go back for the same shit over the past month he said coming towards me but I stopped him immediately with my free hands from my bag .

You don't get it do you ? You talked about it and not me .You think forgiveness is all about letting it go and go on with our lives like nothing ? It ain't that easy to be with you all these years and find out you would turn out to be like these hood nigga's after holding you down for this long.

I know that Storm and I really appreciate you being down for me, for all these years but you don't have to be rubbing it in my face every damn time you know ?

If you would have been a little grateful to me often I wouldn't be here reminding you every damn time we fight, I said this time really upset that he is trying to defend himself like he always do.

He rubbed his face with his left hand just breathing sharply before speaking . So what should I do to get on your right side ma ?

Nothing Brent I said faster than my mind could think. So you just gonna blame me for this shit till how long ? he asked looking stupid for even asking that

Haven't you heard of broken trust? I asked him looking into his eyes this time around ,well then broken trust can't be repaired . I know Storm but I have a reason for that .Am sorry Brent I don't wanna know about your excuses because am sick and tired of hearing them all this while they mean nothing to me right now .

I hope you find in your heart to really look past everything I have done to you and forgive me .I know you deserve someone better than me but am really gonna make things right this time around I promise you that Storm .

You know what am fed up with? Your broken promises Brent, everything you said tonight is only about you and how about me ? I always come last to you , you never consider how i really feel am always an option .You choose drugs over me and a bitch who ain't even half of the woman I am right now . I don't wanna do this no more to myself and you are right I deserve a better man that you are not ready to be , i said as i walk towards the door to open it for him to leave .

Have we gotten to this ? He says as he came over to me at the door along with the gift I assume he bought for me .I watched him as he left my apartment not looking back.

SORRY FOR ANY ERROR AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LIKE