Part 5

STORM P.O.V

I question myself as I heard someone knocking on my door, I went exhaustedly to get it . I opened the door to see Brent holding some flowers in his hands, keys and what I assume as a brown box . He is the last person I am expecting right now because i haven't heard from him for a while and even though I miss him I am not really ready to talk about the same stuff over again .

I let him in as he hug me .I hesitated at first but he gave me a whole bunch of flowers causing me to smile . Thanks, I said and made my way to the kitchen to place the flowers in the vase .

I threw the old ones I received from work three days ago as a gift from Shantel, one of my employees, she has a personality just like mine and very hard working . Am planning on making her my assistance as soon as I get signed up with the FENTY BEAUTY . I had my shop when I was just twenty one as she is now . Well I was told how I used drugs money to get my shop opened, from what i have heard and see it was coming from these lazy ass bitches who get fucked from these same drug dealers to get money and pinning them to kids that ain't even the real baby daddies . It was hard at first because well most of them were lazy and I was running everything all by myself with the help of Alisha and Makayla till Shantel came around when she was just twenty . I thought she was one of these wild kids around but getting to know her and from where she comes from, she wanna be independence from her abusive boyfriend and work hard as possible and I like her determination .

I came back to see Brent starring at the tv a little bit unease. I wonder what is troubling him, the last time I saw him like that, it was one of these niggas fucking around with his money .He stood up as soon as I get closer to him and starred at me and lick his lips before saying damn you look thick ma.

I rolled my eyes trying as much possible to hide how his compliment affected me . Every part of my body wanted him now but I suddenly remember what his dick has been doing out there for who knows what, after two weeks of not hearing from him .

He fucked a bitch right under my nose .I can't believe I have been with him for this long and trusted him with every part of my body .I am really disguised by him right now. My patient with him started to vanished and I remember why we still at this page right now . I tried to stay as calm as possible but I wanted to kicked him out right now .

Storm I know I was wrong for doing what I did to you a month ago .I am not expecting you to forgive me right now ,I want you to heal and really forgive me .I need you in my life .I will be lost without you and I promise am gonna act right this time, I wont mess up this time .Just give me the chance and I promise I ain't gonna let you down and please say something because I hate when you give me the cold treatment ,I prefer you scream or tell me to fuck off or even better hit my chest than just being silent .

I couldn't even speak until I saw my face wet with my own tears . What are you expecting Brent ? I asked not wanting him to answer that . What am I supposed to do with these two quoted apology picked from google ? But yes you are right am not supposed to forgive you because after all we have been through this is what I get from being loyal to you right ? I said trying my best not to cry in front of him but it was harder than I thought .

You already let me down and who knows whom else you have been fucking at my back I said pouring everything out this time around.

Storm I haven't fucked anyone apart from her . I did it to get some information about my stuff. She was the only one who knew this whole information ma . I promise her money but she wanted more than that .I said no but she wanted to tell on a nigga .I was trapped you know ,if she told I wouldn't be here talking to you right now, you know how its done in this game Storm . I have a lot to loose . You think I would fuck her for fun ? He asked with sadness in his eyes .

How the fuck am I supposed to believe you ? Have you been fucking anyone behind my back . He replied NO but I couldn't figure him up this time around . I have been with him for this long that I can tell from his expression when he was lying or telling me the truth but I guess that aint even the point right now .

I ain't gonna lie and ain't even good at lying and you know it Storm. I want none of all these bitches I want you alone . Would you prefer I died instead ?

I just did a calculation in my mind and try as much to calm myself . I don't know how I would have taken it if I was ever to be told he was dead . He will have died knowing that he did me bad and i will be balling my eyes out because a man like him didn't deserve it since I let the love I have for him blind me out .This so called game gonna be the same game over for him but I don't wanna be on his neck with this situation .

I don't know Brent I need to think about it i said even if those words hurt me more than he could have taken it .

He signed and said okay before giving me a kiss on my forehead and handling me the box in his hands that i saw before .

Storm just promise me you gonna pick up my calls this time around when i call you. I am picking you up at the shop on this Friday at seven pm . He said it more as an order .

I will see on my schedule and tell you then ,i said knowing i have nothing to do after five pm . Alright see you on Saturday then he said as he made his way to the door and close it behind him.

I sat down on the couch where Brent was sitting before , as I taught of everything that has went on just a minute ago . I cant be mad at him for something he had no control over . I opened the box of gift to see the diamond necklace in it . I starred at it for a while but decided to put it aside to get myself to sleep.

I guess this is how love is suppose to mean forgiveness and he was telling the truth because he cant even lie to me even if it gonna make me hate him . Don't get me wrong he is a terrible liar .

I went to bed not minding to do anymore of the work submission and replying to any more emails that I am suppose to do but I instead went straight upstairs to try and sleep everything off.

DO YOU THINK STORM IS WRONG FOR BELIEVING IN BRENT ? WHY WOULD HE CONTINUE TO LIE IF HE CLAIMS HE IS SO MUCH IN LOVE AND WANNA SETTLE DOWN WITH HER ?

WELL FIND OUT MORE !!!!

WILL BE UPLOADING MORE PICTURES BUT I NEED HELP ON THE CHARACTERS