Part 4

TWO WEEKS LATER

BRENT

Storm isn't the only girl I have been dealing with at the moment in fact I get a lot going on and I thought whatever was going on with Tanisha's was gonna remain one of my secrets from her. Storm has been a great girlfriend and all but she is somethings dull for my liking and there is no way am gonna tell her. She just support everything I throw to her and that's scares me and she is down to anything I want from her .

I have never had someone to be down with anything I throw to them except my mama who always takes me back whenever I messed up and don't wanna bother Storm . My dad died when I was 13 years old so I decided to step up and be a man . So after high school I dedicated myself to this business doing some drops here and there for  Markus .

It has been two weeks now and Storm hasn't been replying to my calls or any of my text messages either. But a nigga gotta do what he has to do to get some information over business . The only way I could get it was to fuck Tanisha and it worked .I messed up this time around but I thought what she never know wouldn't hurt her  but I was wrong and she is now giving me the cold treatment and ignoring my calls and its the annoyiest part of it.

We have come a long way to get to this point where she wouldn't even talk to me .I do really love her and I wanna settle down but ain't easy in this game . The moment you think everything is working as planned that's where you get another whole messed coming to you .

I am trynna get back with her but knowing Storm she  is playing hard to get but I know she wants me as much as I want her .  No matter how I messed up she will always be with me ,she needs time to understand this game. You have to be ready for anything and everything even if you need to kill out here and get to the top . Am not trynna let them niggas win .

I am too busy to fix our relationship right now I might just go to her apartment and buy her some flowers or some necklace .

I sighed as I made two guesses to who I should call to get advice from .I went through my phone and decided to call Makayla , Storm's childhood friend. She was more flexible than Alisha,she was always supportive from the start when me and Storm started going out . She was always on my side more than Alisha .

And I know damn well if I call Alisha she isn't even gonna pick up a nigga's call left alone to advice me on what to buy to be forgiven by Storm .

But before I do all that I need to check up real quick on Marcus for this new deal we have coming on . I  called him to meet me at our regular spot behind the trap house . Markus has been one of these top niggas who runs a big territory and he has been the only one  willing to help me when I started with these games, since he is a bit older than me and also older in the game more than I am. We all run our own business but we run into each other most .

I saw him coming out from the red Porsche car as I open my car to meet him on half way when we finally meet, pulling me into half hug and finally  dapping  me .

Where the fuck have you been nigga ?You always not around when we need you the most he chuckle before he pull his blunt to light it up .You have been ghosting up on me lately .What's up wit' you ?

Not much  Markus I said folding my arms on my chest . So lets get into business  I said straight forward since I got a lot to do today .

He sighed ,well there is a new deal  in town at the Mexico's club coming up on this Saturday  and I heard Trevon and other people will be there as well .As you are one of the few people I can trust around, I want you to get this opportunity to get to know this Kobra guy .He never messed up with his stuffs and he is trustworthy .He never even comes around but I think this is the best time for you .I know you wanna be known in these hoods  and game I want you to get there .

Kodak is a very well known in this game and all around here  .His name is all over in New Orleans and if I get to meet him in this circumstances I get the chance to sell in a lot more places than this shitty places . No one messes around his area not even Trevor who seems to be a step forward than most of these nigga's here .

And how abou' you Markus ,Ain't you gonna be there too? he shrugged and laughed at my statement as if it was funny .Well I am already the Deal he said trying to stop laughing as if I was being funny  .How did you think I know he would be here of all places ? So are you in  or nah ?, he asked already knowing the answer to it before releasing some more of his blunt .

I wouldn't miss it for nothing ,I have been waiting for an  opportunity like this  to come you know ? Thanks Markus not everyone here is trynna help anyone and I owned you one .I dapped him and half hugged him only to be stopped by him . Will text you the time though and don't let me down, he stated.

You welcome little one he said whilst walking away . And don't forget to be there early b'cos the club gonna be packed as well and am gonna text you the address but don't fuck everything up for me I shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to reply since I never fucked up but I guess it all about his business and am gonna tell anyone the same thing if I was him so I get where he is coming from .

I guess it is one of the good news I have ever heard in these past weeks .But the fact that Trevon and his crew is gonna be there bother me a bit . I know that nigga has been looking out for me though, he hasn't said a thing to me but news travel and am sure he knows I fucked Storm up, he hasn't made a move but he is waiting for Storm to confirm it and knowing Storm she aint gonna confirm shit and  I gotta be on the good side of her from now so I gotta call Makayla to ask her about the gift though .

I dialed her number as she picked up within some seconds .

May? how is you doing ?

Brent is everything alright ?

Am good ,I just need you to do me a favour  its about Storm I sighed

How about her though ?

Nothing May  I just wanna surprise her tonight I said as I scrunched the back of my head

Are you gonna finally propose to her ? I heard the excitement in her voice

Not yet May, we have a lot to catch up and after what I did to her I don't even think she will say yes to it.

oh shit she said a little disappointed, after you cheated with world wide whore I don't think so too either

Well I called you to help me pick an apology gift for her though

whatch'u have in mind ?

I thought about some outfit, necklace or purse and some flowers  knowing how difficult she is

I guess necklace and some flowers is fine .She talked about donating some of her dress and purses .

Really? I ask little surprise

Yeah she answered ,boy you've a lot of catching with your girl to do she laughed through the phone

yeah ,yeah  I laughed nervously

Thanks May I really appreciate it though

You welcome and hey put your damn dick in your pants Brent ,Storm is a good person stop messing around.

I know May I rubbed my hands on my face as we both grew  silent on the phone .

Bye Brent she said trying to make it less awkward

Bye May I said as cut the line

I gotta stop at the mall to do the girly stuffs.

I made my way to the trap house to deliver some stuffs and returned back quickly home to take my bath and get to mall to get Storm something.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF THIS PART DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT .
MAYKAYLA IN THE MEDIA