Chapter 18 Hero

AN: ***ATTENTION*** This is the LAST chapter of Bionic Stolen!!! Don't worry, though! I have a few twists planned for this very special chapter. Hehehehehehe!!! The sequel shall be...interesting. The title will be announced at the end of this chapter, so make sure to READ the author's note!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab Rats characters or the parts of the plot that are from the book Girl Stolen by April Henry.

Dedications: I have two dedications to make:

1) I dedicate this chapter to @kellbellelovr for her wonderful idea. Thank you for your continued support throughout this story. It means a lot to me! I appreciate how you stuck with my story the whole time. Some people commented on the first few chapters and then lost interest. So again, thank you!!! You rock!!!

2) I also dedicate this chapter to @Smilie254 for her idea from the beginning of this book. I finally found a good place to use it, and I personally think it was a very good twist! Your such a talented writer, and I appreciate you reading my story as well. It is truly an honor to have you and everyone else on Wattpad support me. Thanks Smilie!!!

Previously on Bionic Stolen-

"Where?" I asked quizzically and squinted my eyes. He dropped his arm with a slight plopping noise and opened the gate.

"The kitchen. I heard it myself. Your hungry."

Trevor's P.O.V.

Douglas was being too easy. Donald got a full day to think about the offer. If it was me, I'd just hold a knife to her throat until he agreed to my demands.

She deserved it too. She gets to live in this big mansion and attend a prestigious school. She probably owns several cars with chauffeurs to drive each of them. She must eat extravagant feasts every night. I'll bet she has maids and butlers working at her hand an foot. To summarize, she's nothing but a spoiled rat.

And Chase? Well, he's a different story. From what Marcus told me, his mother was an ungrateful, stubborn deadweight. That's probably where he gets his attitude from. Whenever we're assigned a mission, he's always the first to object or question the purpose. He's always like, "But why do we have to do this? Nothing they did ever effected us in a negative way."

Pathetic.

If you ask me, it just proves his weakness. Or weaknesses...

Since that girl arrived here, Chase has been even more distracted than usual. When I ran into him this morning, he wasn't alert like he was trained to be. It was like he was in a trance. It's really kinda sad how easily he let his guard down. And he let me leave! After that first blow, he didn't strike back. He just huddled inside his protective, little, force field of his and waited for me to walk away.

Again, pathetic.

He needs to learn a lesson. My dad didn't raise me to sit on the sidelines and go along with the crowd. He taught me to take matters into my own hands and put everyone else in their place. Teach them right from wrong. In Chase's case, he need to learn to finish the job. So that's what I'm going to do. Teach him to stay focused and get his missions done the right way. And I have the perfect way to snap Chase out of his little trance...

Chase's P.O.V.

"Well, we don't have much here," I started, peering into the rusty fridge. "Just some venison and Douglas's beer."

Bree groaned from behind me and picked up the packet of jerky from the counter.

"Can I eat this?" she asked.