Chapter 5 Home?

AN: Hi guys! I'm back with Chapter 5! I'm so excited that I am getting so many views! I love being able to entertain people with my writings.

Also, sorry if my insults are weak for this chapter or any future chapters. I just don't see a reason to swear in my writings.

Dedication: I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Vampire_Dawn for the second half of her awesome idea. Thanks @Vampire_Dawn! (This idea will also carry on to Chapter 6 in Chase's P.O.V.)

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab Rats characters or the parts of the plot that are from the book Girl Stolen by April Henry.

Previously on Bionic Stolen-

"Where are we?" She asked with a wavering voice. She obviously wanted to go home.

"Your new, temporary home."

Bree's P.O.V.

New home? How long do these people expect to keep me? I need to find a way out of here.

"Well, come on! Get up!" Chase urged.

I stepped out of the car onto the concrete ground. Right away, I made a mad dash for a place to escape. I wouldn't be able to unlock the entrance, so my next plan was to try to drive through the wall.

I ran around the back of the car, and was about to get in the driver's seat when I was knocked to the ground with some sort of energy ball. The jerk shot a force field at me!

"Try that again, and you'll have a little talk with Douglas," Chase warned coldly. I instantly froze as I remembered what he did to Chase.

He found some type of handcuffs and put them on me. They were black and stiff.

"These are exploding handcuffs. If you break through them, they will detonate and blast you to pieces," he warned.

Given the chance, I looked around. We were in some kind of garage with lots of desks and weapons. Most of them looked like handguns, but others looked like bombs. There was one that looked like a robot suit.

Wait a minute! That's dad's exoskeleton prototype! He lost that a year ago! What else did these people take from us?

Chase led me through a set of elevator doors. As we stepped into the elevator, I noticed how loose the cuffs were. As the lift rose, I inched my way out of the restraints.

Chase hadn't noticed, and I took that to my full advantage. I slyly stepped behind him, grabbed his wrists, and pulled them behind his back.

"What the-" He remarked. I bent his elbows so his wrists were placed between his shoulder blades. That was pretty much the only hold I knew. He screamed in pain as I remembered his bruised and cut shoulders.

Wow, this is really hurting him. I NEED to stop. He goes through enough torture already. I don't want to hurt him.

No. I shoved that thought away as I pushed down on his lower back with my elbow. He crumpled to the floor, still screaming in pain.

I seemed to forget we were in an elevator because when the doors opened, I jumped a little. The doors revealed a high-tech lab. It was complete with several cyberdesks, monitors, weapons, metal tables and machinery. I also noticed several doorways that led to who knows where.

I also noticed four people standing around one of the monitors. The sound of the elevator doors opening made them all turn their heads. They all looked shocked to see I had Chase pinned to the floor.

"Why didn't you put the handcuffs on her? How could you be so stupid?" The man, who I assumed was Douglas, shouted at Chase.

"I did, Dou-" Chase started to say, but Douglas cut him off.