Chapter 1 Why

AN: Hey guys! This is my first story! Woohoo! Ok, down to business. This story contains mainly lab rats characters. (For those of you that may not know, it's a tv show on Disney xd.) However, not all of them are in their natural character setting (some human characters may be bionic, or the families are switched) I think I covered everything, so I won't keep you waiting. Hope you like my story!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab Rats characters or the parts of the plot that are from 'Girl Stolen' by April Henry.

Bree's P.O.V.

Why? That's the one question I keep asking myself. Over and over again. It rings through my head like a drum beat. Why, why, why? I guess you would like some explaining.

My name is Bree Davenport. I have a fantastic life. I go to Mission Creek Private School. I have two very loving brothers. Adam is my older brother. He is only two years older, but he acts like he is younger than me. He is very fun-loving and creative. However, he's not the sharpest nail in the shed. I also have a younger brother named Leo. He is the most energetic and destructive teenager I have ever known, but he is also very caring and funny.

I have a brilliant father. His name is Donald Davenport. He is a scientist/inventor, and he makes a fortune creating and selling high-tech gadgets. He is married to a nice lady named Tasha. She is a news reporter, but she isn't really the best at it. She is a wonderful mother to all of us. When dad is busy with Adam or Leo, she spends time with me so I don't get too lonely.

Dad is always with Adam and Leo because they are training. Now, I'm sure you're wondering what they're training for. Adam, Leo and I have special abilities called bionics. Adam has super strength, heat vision and a blast wave ability (a pulse wave of electricity that destroys EVERYTHING in its path). Leo has super senses, molecular kinesis (can move things with his mind) and superior intelligence. I have super speed and vocal manipulation (I can mimic any voice or sound I here). Even though I have bionics, I get left out of training because I'm the only girl in the group. It makes me feel neglected, and I feel like I'm not really part of the team. Since I can't train, I have no idea how to activate or control my bionics.

Today I decided to go with mom to Walmart. It was storming out, so we took dad's 'Davencar'. It's a self-driving super car that is controlled by an onboard computer system that receives satalite signals through a panel on the roof. The signals enable the car to be put into 'autodrive mode'. It can also go three hundred miles per hour!

Mom sat in the driver's seat, and I sat in the back so she would have a place to put her groceries when we were done. Dad was so busy on the onboard computer system, that he forgot to put in a trunk for storage.

When we arrived at the store, mom told me to stay and watch the car. If anything happened to it, both of us would be in BIG trouble with dad.

"Sure thing mom," I replied as she got out. I slid my earbuds in my ears and turned my phone on. I started to blast Olivia Holt's song 'Had Me @ Hello' into my ears. The louder the music was, the more beats and instruments I could hear in the background. They mixed with Olivia's singing perfectly. I set my phone down on the seat next to me as I closed my eyes and mouthed the lyrics from the song.

After a while, I heard the faint sound of the driver's seat door opening and closing. Assuming it was mom, I kept my eyes closed. I felt the car zoom off. It jerked and bumped as it flew across the pavement. I ripped my earbuds out of my ears and opened my eyes to see a boy about my age driving the car. Even when he was sitting, I could still tell he wasn't very tall. He had spiked brown hair, and was wearing a black suit. (AN: Like the mission suit from the bionic showdown episode without the three ring logo.) I screamed, and he turned around in a panic.

"What do you think you're DOING!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with scared, hazel eyes.

" WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" He shouted back at me.

As he was yelling at me, I noticed he had a communication device in his ear. I could hear someone talking through it, but I could only make out a few words.

"...Going on? Did...fail the mission? Are...cops?"

"No, there's no cops," He said into the earpiece in a panicked tone.

"Not yet, there's not!" I said as I reached for my phone. The boy turned in a panic, and held out his closes fist like he was trying to punch me. I flinched and closed my eyes, but the impact never came. I opened my eyes to see my phone flying towards his fist.

"How did you..." I started to ask, but he interrupted me.

"Who are you, and what are you doing inside Donald Davenport's self-driving car?" He demanded.

I quickly replied, "That doesn't matter! What are YOU doing in MY DAD'S self-driving car?"

He didn't answer me. Instead, he commanded the car to lock the windows and doors. He put the car in 'autodrive mode' and turned to me. The boy held two fingers up to his temple and waved his other hand in the air. Instantly, my seatbelt grew tighter. It was so tight, I was barely able to breathe. He then turned on the child safety lock, so the belt wouldn't come undone.

"Douglas, there's a small problem regarding a witness, but I have her secure. I'll bring her back to the lab so we can discuss what to do with her."

Then, he put his finger back on his temple, and his eye formed a blue ring where the hazel color used to be. He looked directly at me, like he was scanning my face. When he finished, he looked afraid.

"This is worse than I thought," he mumbled. I had a million questions running through my head.

What did he mean by 'worse than he thought'?

Who is he?

How did he get my phone and secure me without touching me?

Why is this happening to me?

How could I be so oblivious to my surroundings?

Am I being kidnapped?

What did I do to deserve this?

"Just tell me who you are and why you are kidnapping me!" I yelled at him.

"I will tell you what's going on later, but for now, my name is Chase Davenport."

How do you think I did? Good? Bad? Should I stop writing and become a dancer? (please say I should keep writing... I'm a horrible dancer.) That's it for part 1 of Bionic Stolen. Thanks for reading!

PEACE OUT PICKLES!