Chapter 12 Nobody

AN: I am EXTREMELY sorry this is late. My grandma was in the hospital, and I have been spending all my time there. I'm not going to bore you with the details, so ON WITH THE STORY!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab Rats characters or the parts of the plot that are from Girl Stolen by April Henry.

Previously on Bionic Stolen-

"CHASE! DOUGLAS WANTS TO SEE ALL OF US! WHERE ARE YOU?"

I groaned and muttered, "Idiot." Bree heard, and giggled a bit. I gave her a half smile and stood up to leave Bree's cell.

Bree's P.O.V.

After Chase left, I felt isolated. I leaned my sore back against the cool wall. It still ached, but I tried to ignore it.

I was alone. There was nobody. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to be with me and say 'everything's gonna be alright.' Nobody to give me support or security.

Our own father didn't even care about us. He only created us to triumph over his little brother. There never was 'you were meant to save the world.' Our lives were nothing but lies.

Adam and Leo aren't super humans. They never were. They're trophies- prizes granted to the best man. They think they save the world, when in reality, they just save dad from the humiliation of being outsmarted.

And what about me? Dad never even cared enough to train me. He barely even acknowledged me. I'm simply just for show. To prove the existence of the third chip. I'm worthless to him and my family.

All three of us are worthless.

They never loved me. None of them did. How did I not notice it before? What's the point of living if you're not loved by somebody? There is no point. Before, I wasn't living. Just surviving. I served no purpose.

All of a sudden, Marcus and Jake barged into my cell. They looked at me like I was the most pathetic thing alive. At this point, I probably was. I had nothing. No friends. No real family. No way to escape. I was hopeless.

"Get up," Marcus snarled. I listened, not wanting to be beaten again. He walked up to me with something black in his hand.

Oh, god. It's probably a gun! Or a knife!

I stepped back, fearing the foreign object he held. Marcus rolled his eyes and held it up so I could see. I relaxed upon seeing just a pair of exploding handcuffs.

Wow, just a pair of exploding handcuffs. How often do you hear that sentence?

"Incase you get any ideas," he explained, putting the bulky restraints on my wrists. They each grabbed one of my upper arms and started to lead me out of my cell. Needless to say, I didn't like it.

I screamed and thrashed around like a toddler throwing a tantrum. I didn't even know why. All I knew was I didn't want to be in this situation any more.

"No! Let me go! NO! Stop!" I screeched. My shouting only made them tighten their grip.

I kicked each of them behind their knees, and they fell, not expecting the sudden blow. I ran as fast as I could in the direction of the elevator.

As I was running, something caught my eye. It was a human-sized flash. Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground by Trevor. I landed on my back, my blisters pressing against the tile. Trevor straddled my waist, pinning my bound wrists above my head. I did NOT like this position!

"Ugh! Get OFF of me!" I pleaded, flailing my legs behind him helplessly.

"No can do, princess. You've tried escaping too many times, and Douglas is expecting you," he smirked.

"You know, none of you are good at hiding names," I quipped from underneath Trevor.

"Oh, please. I know Chase already told you all our names," he scoffed. "MARCUS! JAKE! GET OVER HERE AND GRAB THIS GIRL!"

Both boys rushed over to us. I felt a set of hands grab my ankles and press them together before they were lifted off the ground. Marcus grabbed my forearms, and yanked them up, bringing my head with them. To my relief, Trevor stood up and super sped away, most likely to Douglas' office.

They hauled me away from the elevator doors and into a small room. It had a cyber desk, several monitors, a few chairs, and papers scattered everywhere. There was also a few incomplete devices placed sporadically across metal tables.

I'm guessing this is Douglas' office...

Jake and Marcus lifted me off the ground. I tried to pull away from them, but they were too strong. Once I was standing again, I was shoved over to one of the chairs. They pushed on my shoulders and I sank down onto the icy metal chair. Jake deactivated and unlocked the handcuffs.

Finally! No more restraints!

I spoke too soon. I was too wrapped up in examining the room to notice the chair they sat me in had binds on the arms. Chase strode up to me and forcefully placed my wrists in the bindings. My eyes met his hazel ones, and I tried to silently plead him to stop.

I could tell he didn't want to do this. He looked like he just witnessed someone kick a puppy. His shoulders were slouched, his hands were shaking, and his eyes shone with regret and sadness. It was like he just wanted to release me and be done with these people.

I don't blame him. These criminals are monsters. Who holds a teenage girl hostage for no reason?

Chase finished securing my wrists and joined the other three boys, who stood behind my chair. Douglas stood in front of me, holding a...a prepaid phone? What's he gonna do with that?

Well, let's think. What do people do with phones? CALL OTHER PEOPLE!

He pressed his finger into several of the keys and held the phone away from his face, like it was on speaker.

"Hello?" a voice called from the phone. My head snapped up to stare Douglas in the eye.

He smirked and said in a fake enthusiastic voice, "Hey, Donnie! Guess who I have?"

AN: How was it? Good? Bad? Should I give up writing and become a dentist? Tell me what you think! Until next time...

PEACE OUT PICKLES!!!