Chapter 6 Overprotective

AN: Hey! Guess who's back with another update? I am!

I did not think my story would be so popular! Before I started publishing this, I expected to get, like, 30 views. You guys make me so happy!

Dedication: This chapter is dedicated to @Vampire_Dawn as a continuation of her idea from the last chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lab Rats characters or the parts of the plot that are from the book Girl Stolen by April Henry.

Previously on Bionic Stolen-

I pulled down the wooden bed and climbed onto it. It wasn't very comfortable, but it was better than the floor.

The last thing I remembered before I drifted to sleep was the faint sounds of a whip being cracked and a teenage boy screaming in pain.

Chase's P.O.V.

We were in the elevator on our way up to the lab. Everything seemed fine. I had put the exploding handcuffs on her wrists. I guess I didn't put them on tight enough because all of a sudden, my hands were locked between my shoulder blades!

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in pain. She placed my wrists right against an open gash in my back.

She seemed hesitant at first, but she jabbed her elbow into my back, and I collapsed to the floor. She just stood there, holding my arms behind me as I continued to hiss in pain.

Suddenly, the elevator doors glided open to reveal the lab, Douglas, Marcus, Jake, and Trevor. Let me tell you, they did not look thrilled to see me face down against the floor with our hostage holding me against my will.

"Why didn't you put the handcuffs on her? How could you be so stupid?" Douglas scolded me through gritted teeth.

I am never gonna get out of this one.

"I did, Dou-" I started to say, but he cut me off with another scolding.

"NO NAMES! YOU ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS."

I totally forgot about the danger of telling your hostages your name. Now, if she somehow escapes, she will tell the police, exactly who kidnapped her.

Oh well. It won't do much use to hide our names now since she knows mine.

"Sorry. I will try to be more careful," I apologized while I was still being pressed to the ground by Bree.

"Sorry? It's too late to be sorry. You three," Douglas said, gesturing towards Marcus, Jake and Trevor. "Take this girl to her cell. I will deal with him."

Ugh, great. When Douglas 'deals with somebody' it usually involves some sort of abuse. Like I wasn't in enough pain already.

My teammates started to walk towards the elevator, and Bree finally let go of my aching wrists. The stinging sensation in my back was still too strong for me to move. Marcus, Jake and Trevor easily stepped over me and cornered Bree in the elevator.

I swear, if they do anything to her...

Ugh, I need to STOP with these stupid, overprotective thoughts.

I literally met her a few hours ago, and I'm treating her like she's mine. Well, not literally because I kidnapped her and stuff, but I feel for her.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Bree, grunting in pain and sinking to the floor while clutching her stomach.

One of those jerks punched Bree!

Seeing her in pain seemed to give me a burst of energy. I suddenly jumped to my feet, ready to fight.