Tragedy Happens.

At last Stefan said - " Stop crying okay . Crying would do nothing , we need to do something " 

" Didnt you see that he wasnt even listening to me, nothing can be done now " I said still crying. 

 Stefan took me to his room and then said , looking straight in my eyes - " First you stop crying and then we will be able to do something " 

I stopped crying and sat on the bed and he sat on his knees on the floor reaching my height as he was taller than me .

" You know that anything of it is not true then why are you crying and sulking over it . I will go and talk to him , okay ?? " He said .  I just nodded my head in reply , not sure of what he would do . 

The whole day night had passed and a new day had begun and  Damon still wasnt home . 

Stefan was already up so I got up and went outside to where he was talking to Damon , or I could say fighting . I ran towards them , if I hadnt one of them must have killed the other . 

" Stop fighting , both of you " I said and took Stefan to one side . 

" If you have so much problem from her and you cant even listen to her , then go live somewhere else " Stefan screamed with me still pulling him and telling him to stop . 

" Why , should I go . She should go cause its not her house " Damon shouted from inside the room . 

" Its not even your house Damon , I bought it " Stefan said 

" You are just supporting her beacuse you like her . Thats it " Damon came outside and said . 

I was getting irritated by all of this . So at last I said . 

" Stop fighting okay !! . I will go and live somewhere else . " I screamed . 

" Why would you ?? " Stefan said , all upset . 

" Stefan , stop it . Shh . Thats the final desicion please  " I said and pulled him inside the room . 

" Why would you leave " He said . " He is the one who is having all the problem , he should leave " 

" Stefan . Thats it now and you will not talk about it at all " I said and checked my phone that said - 7 missed calls from Jason . I made a face and Stefan understood that something was wrong and snatched the phone from my hand . 

WHY IS ALL THIS HAPPENING " ??!!