Me and HIM Locked !! . {Part 2 }

Back with a new chapter !! 
Hope you Enjoy !!  ^ - ^

So that was my bad luck that I had to spend the night with someone who I wanted to forget . Hell . 

I was lying on the bed and Damon sitting on the chair said - 

" Why are you sad  ?? " 

" Umm ,.... obvious reasons Damon .   And you know them " I said 

" Oh comon I am so so so sorry , Saam . I dont know what happens to me and I believe the other person even though they are lieing " Damon said , sitting on the bed , beside me . The bed didnt had much space it was a single bed. 

" No Damon not again , okayy . !! " I said and got uo from the bed to sit on the chair but it was dark I couldnt see anything and I bumped into the table and my leg which was wounded started hurting like anything . I just dropped on the floor and started scream - crying . Damon came and sat beside me on the floor and I had stopped screaming , but was crying as the pain was a shortcut to hell . 

" Hey , hey You alright ?? " Damon asked . 

" No ..... No i am not  " I said , stil sobbing . 

He removed the flicks from my face and held me by the shoulder and said -

" Calm down , saam . It will be alright .Sshhh . " He said , trying to stop me which actually worked and I stopped crying in a second .

" Now sit on the bed and relax . " He helped me sit on the bed and sat down .

" What . ?? Did you just compell me ?? " I said , the pain getting better.

" Nope . I didnt compell you I just told you to calm down and you did." He said looking me in the eye . 

I didnt reply back but started looking for my phone which I could not find . So I asked Damon . 

" Have you seen my phone ?? " I asked rudely . 

" Ughhh , so rude. I think I can tell you where it is if you say it more  nice . " Damon smirked

" Damon stop playing games okayy !! . Just give it back if you have it . " I said 

" Umm ...... Do you mean to say this ?? " He said with the phone in his hand . 

" Yes . Give it back now " I said standind up to get my phone and went and stood in front of him . 

" Chill . I just wanted to see some pictures . " He said , reffering to the pictures we had clicked in the good times. 

" Which ones . Could you be more specific ??. " I said and Damon stood up in front of me .

" Could you be more beautiful ?? " Damon said and winked , 

" Could you be more lame ??!! " I said and snatched the phone from him and went back to where I was sitting . Damon also came and sat right beside me . After silence on 5 minutes, he said -

" Look Saam . I know your getting upset is reasonable but just give this a last chance , please .I know that there are still some feelings inside you that want you to give it a second chance .  " 

" Who said that , huh ?? . You know what hurt me the most , it was that you did not believe in me and believed in someone else you had known a few days before. And trust me , I dont want to give this a second chance . " I said and I know that I have lot of attitude and stuff but that wasnt my fault . 

" Ouch . Now it hurts " Damon said and turned silent . 

But I did not . 

" Oh , it hurts darling , huh ?? . Think about me when you called me a whore and stuff for no valid reason . " I said getting up from my place as there was nothing to do in the room , just to get up and move around .