Me and Him Locked !! .

Nothing much to say . :) 

Just enjoy Saams hatred for Damon now . !!

So it was Matts birthday today and after 1 week  was mine too . He was throwing a party and he had invited Damon in it too . I soooo didnt wanted to go but Stefan and everyone else pursued me and Matt said that it was his birthday so being a friend I had to go . 

Matt and me were already ready to go one hour before the party timing as he had to make sure everything was good so I went too . 

After 1 hr . 

Everyone was starting to come . The first one to come was Jeremy and Elena , then Caroline who alwas had a thing for Matt and then at last Stefan and HIS BROTHER . 

I tried to stay away from him as much as possible  and was hanging out with Elena and Jeremy instead because Stefan was not in sight  . Suddelny Caroline without looking hit me on my wound with her bag . 

" I am so so so so sorry " She sais as she saw that the wound had started bleeding again but this tile it wasnt stopping . 

" Its okay , Caroline . I am alright  . " I said but that was a little bit too loud and in a second everyone was around me . I didnt wanted to ruin his party but what could I do now .

" Guys , nothing has happened . Dont need to get tensed , I am alright . " I said . 

" Seriously , are you ?? . Cause it doesnt look like , " It was Damon , who was sitting beside me the whole time and I had not noticed . 

" Umm . Excuse me , did I even talk to you " I said without looking at him . 

" But now you are . " He said and smirked . Now Matt was here , who was half drunk and when he saw me he got serious and said . 

" Damon , go take her home . Here are my keys to the house and the car . " He said . 

" Matt  , no need . Stefan would leave me okayy ?? " I said all in one breath . 

" Saam , Stefan is not here right now so you better go with him now " Matt said with his all serious expression which clearly suggested that he wont change his desicion now . 

" Shall we ?? " Damon said taking the keys from Matt . 

I didnt say anything but with the slowest speed on earth walked towards the car . There was no talking in the car as Damon clearly understood that I wasnt going to talk to him . 

When we reached the place I just stopped and stood looking at the stairs as Matt lived on the second floor . 

Damon didnt say anything . He jsut picked me up and with all the vampire speed we got up . 

" Now , would you please leave me and open the door " I said making a face . 

Damon just laughed with me still in his arms opened the door , GOD KNOWS HOW !! and we got inside the place . Damon opened my room and the door got closed itself but whatever he kept me on the bed , but it was my bad that I was wearing a locket which got entangled with his shirt button and he got pulled towards me . Shit . I thought why is all this happening . 

For the first 5 mins , Damon didnt do anything just stared at me but I didnt , I was concentrated in something else which was seperating the locket from the button . But I couldnt . 

" Damon ..... Damon ?? " I said , I reapted as he was not listening at once . 

" Yeah ...... you seperated the thing . ?? " He asked . 

" No , it  isnt seperating . You do it . " I said . 

" Are you ordering me ?? " Damon said , coming a little more close . 

" Whatever you think , just do it quick . " I said 

At last it got seperated , and when Damon was about to go back to the party and he opened the door , it didnt open . He tried with all his power but it didnt . Damn , it was stuck . 

" This isnt opening. " Damon said smiling and sat on the chair near thr study table . 

" What , this cant be happening " I said and got up to open the door but was not successful . 

" That means , we have to stay in this room until they come back . " Damon said . 

" No , this wont be happening " I said and called Matt . 

" Hello .... Matt the door of my room is not opening . " I said . 

" Oh yeah sorry . It has a auto - lock system and it needs to be opened with a key now which is now my room and we cant get it and theres one more problem , we all have headed for Georgia and about to reach there so stay there till tommorw morning " Matt said 

" No , Matt " As soon I said this the lights went off . " Matt , now the electricitys gone why didnt you pay the bill ??? and how could you guys go without me . " I said upset but the Matt hanged up and when I tried again there was no signal that meant they had reached there . 

" What did he say about the door and the electricity ?? " Damon asked and smirked even though he had heard our entire conversation with his Oh -so - extraordianry- vampire powers . 

" You know what he said ?? " I said and lied on the bed . 

" See . I was right " Damon said . 

" Oh hell yes . You were . " I said and threw the pillow on the floor with all my strenngth as everything that was not to happen was happening .