Secrets Unfold . {Part 2 } !

A short chapter :3

Will come up with a new one soon :D !!  

I woke up in the morning and see that I am in Stefan's room . He had taken me here and then I sat up , I saw that he was sitting right beside me . 

I did  not say anything at all , just stood up and was able to go when he said - " Can we talk ?? " 

" No Stefan " I replied  and walked towards the door . I wa about to open the door when with all his extraordinary powers blocked my way . 

" Please . " He said . '

" Ohkayy. What do you want to say ?? " I said sitting back on the bed . 

He sat in his knees reaching my height as he was a lot taller than me .  

" Umm . There is more you should know !! " He said .

" Ahaan . What is it ?? " I asked . 

" You might think that why Jacob hurt you and all even though he knew you since birth . It was because you are the doppleganger of his girlfriend . She was a annoying like hell and Jacob killed her himself. A lot of vampires were after her because of her blood , it was actually very precious for vampires and many sacrifices but then she turned into a vampire and was no use but many vampires are after your blood because you have the same precious blood as hers and you are still human . " He said that and sat beside me . He could make out by looking at my face that I was shocked  . 

" So that means almost all the vampires are after me ?? " I said . 

" Umm ...... Actually yes " He said . 

" Shitt shitt shitt " I kept chanting . 

" Hey , we will keep you safe okayy !! Dont worry " He said and gave me a hug . 

" Yes . I know that but I dont want you and Damon get hurt " I said . 

" Nah , we wont sweety " Someone said . He was Damon and he was awke now , fit as ever . 

I didnt reply . Just nodded my head and smiled . 

Time was passing quickly and I was getting bored like hell so I slept . 

---------------------------------------------------

When I woke up . I saw Damon siting right in front of me , he smiled in such a way that my heart melted . 

He didnt do anything but whispered in my ear - " I Love you my girl " 

I didnt say anything but ruffled his hair and kissed him . He kissed me back . 

His hand were on my waist that kept pulling me closer and my hands were wrapped around his neck . But in a sudden I fall out of the bed and realised that it was just a dream . I just sighed and went outside and sat on the couch . Stefan was not home but Damon was , he was busy doing something that I didnt know about . So I sat quietly thinking of something , actually I was thinking of Damon  when out of nowhere he came and sat in front of me giving the same smile that I had seen in my dream . 

" You were thinking about me right ??!" Damon asked. 

" Nah . I wasnt " I said getting red allover . 

" Liar . Why are you blushing then ?? " He smirked . 

" I am not blushing  okayy !! " I said covering my face with my hands . 

He removed my hands from my face and held them . 

" Now tell me . Whats that you are hiding from me ?? " He said . 

" Nothing Damon . " I said . 

" There is something you are not telling but I should know it " He said

" Noooooo , It was just a dream " I said . 

Shitt , what had I just said . 

" Ohhh . So you see me in your dreams now huh ?? " He said leaving my hands . 

Suddenly Stefan stormed inside the house and said - " Elijah's back " 

" What the fu- Seriously ??!! You saw him ?? He is in town !! " Damon said totally suprised . 

" Yes . I did " Was all Stefan said . 

" Whos Elijah now ??? " I said getting up . 

" You will surely get to know that sometime soon babe !! " Damon said and he and Stefan started there secret talk . 

NOW WHO THE HELL IS HE ! ?? !