The New - Bad Day.

All the morning had passed and now it was afternoon ,I was talking on the phone with Matt and Damon was sitting on the couch when Stefan who wasnt home came and sat besdie me . 

" Yup , I will come by tommorow morning " I said on the phone  and ended the call . 

" Who were you talking to ?? " Stefan asked .

" Ummm .. I was talking to Matt . Gotta shift to his place as there is no other place I can buy and  Caroline and Elena have gone to a school trip so that leaves me with Matt  " I said 

" No , you want go anywhere " He said , looking in my eyes . 

" Yes , I am Stefan . People here have a problem if I live here . " I replied , reffering to Damon whom I was really upset  with . 

Stefan didnt said anything just nodded his head in a reply .  

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------* 
So the new morning was here . I had packed all my stuff and was ready to go , actually I was in a hurry as Matt was waitng for me .  

" Byee , I wil miss you a lot " I hugged Stefan , as he was really sad . 

" Now , when will we meet ?? " He asked. 

" Awww , we will meet everyday in school , okayy !! " I said , smiling . 

" Thats it ??? , No more ? " He asked . 

" Yupp , thats it :) !! I said 

Damon was sitting in his room , not even knowing that I was going , and I didnt pay any attention to him beacuse I was sooo Upset with him for not trusting me and not even listening to me. 

" Call me , when you get there " Stefan shouted .  

------------------------------------*_------------------------------------------* --------------------------------------* -------- 

Stefans POV . 

When I left , Stefan to went to Damon 's room and said . 

" She has gone " 

" Then ??? " Damon said . 

" Dont act like you dont care . Okayy, even you know that you were wrong when you blamed him for this lame reason of yours . Still you didnt even apologise to her or even talk to her and now she is hell lotta upset, angry and hurt . I dont even think she will ever talk to you now . " Stefan said . 

" Dont teach me what to do , okayy . Just do your own work , I will see what I want to do . " Damon said and walked away ." That means you are wrong , right ?? " Stefan stopped him in half-way . 

Damon just gave a guilty look and without saying anything walked away . 

-----------------------------  * --------------------------------------- * ------------------------------------------------ * ---------

After 7 hrs . 

I had reached Matts place 7 hrs ago and we were talking and all and he was trying to cheer me up . Suddenly , he got this idea in his head . 

" You wanna play basketball ?? " Matt asked as he had a small  court in his backyard. 

" I - I dont know havent played for a long time , " I said 

" Oh , common . How would you forget the captain and the best player of the Basletball team , " Matt said , pulling me . 

I agreed as it would distract my mind from all of the things that were happening lately . 

When we reached there  I got all ready to play . 

" Oh , you remember . Basketball was the main reason we became friends . " He said . 

" Yes , I do , how can I forget  your " Shuould I Teach You How To Take a Layeup "  first time talk " I said sarcastically ,attempting a shot . 

" Arghh , that was a cheesy one . Dont remind me of it and then we started hanging out and then later found out that we were freinds with the same person , Elena and Caroline . " He said and in a second it started rainiing heavily and in a minute I was drenched with water . 

" Shouldnt we go inside now ?? " I asked . 

" You are already wet now . Keep Playing now " He said snatching the ball from me . 

In order to get the ball from him I ran like hell and as the ground was slippery I fell , hurting myy knee really badly and soon it started bleeding . 

" Oh shitt , its bleeding like hell lets go now " He said and was about to pick me up when I said - 

" I am good , I will stand up " I said 

" Really ? , OKayy then get up " He said waitng for me to get up . 

I tried but I couldnt . 

" I cant . " I said 

In a second Matt picked me up and go me inside my room .