Drama Starts in 3.2.1. .... GO !! {Part 2 }

'' What are you doing ?? " I said slowly 

" I am sorry for what I did and I love you by all of my Heart and you love me too " He said looking in mye eyes 

He didnt let me say a word , Because he read my mind and stood up and was about to kiss me when i stopped him halfway and said . 

" Who said . . I loved you ?? " I said and walked in my room . I could bet that made Damon angry . 

__________*______*______________*__________________*________________*____________

After 6 days .

___________*________________*________________*______________*_______________* __

I had already forgotten all of what had happened but Damon was still kind of upset but he , me . Stefan , Matt, Caroline and Elena went to a bar . 

" Two vodka .. and what do you want ? " Matt said looking at me . 

" Um  .. I will have a.. juice " I said 

I knew I was acting weird but I didnt wanted to drink because everytime I got drunk sometink Bad happened . So when I wasnt looking Damon and Matt mixed Champagne in my Juice and gave it to me .  I didnt knew anything about their so - called-prank . So soon I had gulped down 2-3 glasses of Champagne-juice or Juice -champagne and as usual I was drunk . The security kicked me out of the bar , but Damon told me that he would take me home and they could enjoy , at first they didnt agree but later they did . So Damon was carrying me in his arms as the bar was close to our place . 

When we reached home , Damon put me in the Bed and was about to go when i held his hand tightly . 

Thats it guys  , Supense for the next chapter :D