Chapter 5

Third POV

"Back off! Raph…" Leonardo orders

"Alright," Ralph raised his arms in defeat and walks away.

"I only saw batman once."

"Ma'am. Hello… I apologize. My colleague here forgot to say 'please', So…" Leonardo speaks up and April moves back, away from him. "Oh…dear…" Yannis drew her lips into a straight line, shrinking in the background.

"Would you please, hand over the camera?" He asks while April continues to back up, until she heard a thud behind her. She gasps when she was met with another one. Michelangelo  raises his hands up, gesturing that he was no threat.

"No, no, no, no. Whoa, Whoa. Chill. Its just a mask. See?" He points out. "Don't freak out." He says untying his mask.

"Right?" He smiles after taking it off and panting heavily, April finally drops down passing out.

"Well that went well."

"Schnitzel!" after witnessing the scene, Yannis swiftly  bents down and quickly thinks of a solution.

*"Should I call the cops?  Or… Should I fight them off? No,no,no… I'm still in probation…"* As she was taking her time to think, Michelangelo set April down by some sacks as Donatello ordered.

Raphael gruffed a bit, but stop when he hears a soft voices coming from the fire escape area. Approaching it, lean forward to see a short girl, wearing a beanie over her bright neon green hair, pacing about in confusion. Waving around a cup of beverage. He narrowed his eyes when she started talking.

"Should I call the cops?" Yannis ask herself. "Or do I finish the froyo first?" she looks at the melted blob of cream.

"Yeah-yeah finish the froyo first and THEN call the cops, perfect!" She went to sip her cup.

Yannis POV

"Or maybe… You shouldn't call anyone…? A voice grumbles behind me.

"Wha-" and before I know it was hovered in the air. Shi...take mushrooms... I then came face to face with a very grumpy looking turtle. I was hanging with my hoodie up over by About a 6 foot 5 pissed giant turtle. A REALLY pissed off turtle. Welp…I'm screwed…

________

"Why?... You gotta do dis, huh?" I tearily questioned them, now hanging by a pipeline. Boy was my hoodie strong. "You guys don't even know me…" I  whine, trying to get myself free.

"Miss? we just need to know what's her password so if you could-"

"Can't we just tell Don to deal with it."

"No… We have to be polite and respectful-"

"Yeah sure, tell that to the clans."

"We are not dealing with the clans." The one with the blue mask narrows at the grumpy one.

"What if they actually are-"

"They are not-"

"How could you be so sure!"

And the two started to verbally argue, while the tallest one was checking on April's condition, the orange mask one was inspecting my cup of FroYo and I pulled a bored look with her brows raised and arms folded. Maybe its not so bad being suspended in the air like this. "Yep, I could actually sleep like this…"

"Enough!" Leonardo finally shook his brother off. "Raph time out! Mikey drop the drink, and Miss please…" Raphael gruffed and walked away grumbling.

"Cooperate with us," he pleades turning to me.

"Hmm… Let me think~ Nope." I popped the 'p' at the end, mockingly smile at him as he sighs looking down.

"Hey! This actually tastes great!" Snapping in realization I saw the one with the orange mask taste my FroYo. NO... FROYO! Seeing my worried face, the blue masked one peeks up and a devilish grin forms on his lips. Oh no… I know that grin…

"Alright… Since you don't want to cooperate…" He turn towards the other one. "Might as well... get Mikey to help me," he signals to his buddy.

"No… Don't you dare…" I sneered.

"Mikey," He snapped his finger and Mikey starts emptying the cup.

"Noooo…" I grimace as my Froyo was drain clean by the giant turtle. I lowered my head as an invisible tear drops.

"Uh…are you okay miss-"

"Alright! Fine! You got me, I- I give up!" I dramatically wailed, jostling in the air, while the turtle with the blue mask looked at me with guilt.

"Calm, calm down now…" He coes awkwardly after panicking for a bit.

Looking at him now, I mischievously smirk and decided to continue the act. Well this, outta be fun.

Third POV

Leonardo starts to panic as guilt slowly crept into him, his consciousness panics almost instantly. "Uh, uh calm down miss..." He starts to settle her down by saying a few restful words softly and patting her grass-like hair. He lets out a breath of relief, when things quietened down.

"So are you like… Gonna tell us the password now-Oww!" Michelangelo was lightly slap on the head by Leonardo when he came by with the empty cup.

Staring blankly at them, she tilt her head. "…what?"

"The password. Miss?"

"Right…"

Yeah uhh..." Yannis rubbed the back of her head looking away nervously.

"You see, umm…"

"Yes?…"

"Well the think is…" Both of the turtles look expectantly at her.

Drawing a long breathe, she open her mouth again, "I don't actually know." She deadpans and Leonardo  pinch his forehead, groaning in the process.

"Donnie," He pass the phone to Donatello when he approach.

"Got it." Donatello went to sit by the side and fetch out his gadgets and start working on April's  phone.

"So uh… What's your name?" Michelangelo curiously ask the sulking girl hanging by a pipe.

"Yannis..." she mumbled.

"Cool, nice to meet you Hyannis,"

"Its Yannis-"

"I'm Michelangelo, but you everybody calls my Mikey and these are my brothers!" He cheerfully smiled at her and starts to introduce all of them to her.

"Yeah…don't care," she pulls another bored look before trying to get down from midair again. All of their attention was turn towards April when she started groan and shake awake.

All of them hovered around her and starts discussing about her condition, while Yannis finally got the time to drop down

THUD

"Why do I always gotta butt-palm myself ." She hisses.

"Woah-" she pauses,  when Raphael reaches in hauling her up by the hood, before walking towards his brothers.