Epilogue

Chapter 9 (Also Listen to the video!!)

He Loves Me & I Love Him...But Were Enemies.

Nico's pov

 I sighed as i walked downstairs.

Caitlin is right, i should of never overreacted like that. If I can't have Caitlin then I might well go dig a hole and die.

 I opened the door to Caitlin's house and walked out.

Caitlin's pov

 I walked downstairs and looked for Nico, I was going to apologize, wheres Nico? "Dominic wheres Nico?" I asked

"He left." 

"Left?" I said my mouth dry.

"Aw is the baby mama sad?" Bianca asked from the kitchen. 

I turned around "Shut the fuck up Bianca." I said.

"You shut up, besides I know where Nico went."

"Tell me you bitch."

"Nope." Bianca said as she popped the p.

"Bianca!" I said

" Alright, he told me hes going."

" Really that was all?"

"Yup, see the message?" Bianca said shoving her cellphone in front of my face.

I groaned and pushed her aside, "Thanks that helps so much!"

"Your Welcome!!" Bianca yelled.

I walked out the door and then started to walk looking for Nico. 

I checked my phone 2:00 am, I have been looking for Nico for 2 hours.

I srunched down and started to cry, i then stood up and walked to the only person i knew would help me.

I knocked on Cannon's door and he opened it, "Hey Caitlin!" Cannon said as he hugged me. 

"Caty!" Anna yelled and she jumped off the couch and ran to hug me.

"Hey Anna."

I walked inside and sat on Cannon's couch, "Wheres Ellie?"  I asked

"Shes shopping with her mom."

"Cannon, I got in a fight with Nico and now he's gone."

" He was here, he told me if you came here to tell you that he was sorry."

"No! Im sorry i shouldn't of said that he wouldn't be able to see the baby."

"Anna go get your jacket, were going to help Caitlin."

"Okay!" Anna said as she got up and ran upstairs.

"Thank you Cannon." i said tears forming. 

Cannon smiled and helped me up "Don't worry we'll find him." Cannon said before Anna came running down the stairs with her black jacket on. Cannon picked her up and turned off the tv and we walked outside.

Nico's pov

I walked down a street and this girl grabbed me.

"Hey your pretty cute emo boy." she said 

Thats when I saw It.

Caitlin's Pov

I ran with Cannon to the sound of Nico's voice.

"Stop." Nico said it the distance, it was faint but it was something.

"Please don't do this." Nico said.

I ran and then Cannon stopped me and handed me Anna.

Anna's Pov

I looked over Cannons shoulder and saw Nico and another girl, the girl had something shiny in her hands through. The girl looked over and saw me then she took the shiny object from her back and punched Nico with it. He groaned and fell down  and Caitlin pushed away Cannon, and ran to Nico. 

Cannon's Pov

I ran after the girl who had just stabbed Nico, then once I got close enough I fliped and landed in front of her and grabbed her, I gasped and let her go and she dropped the knife and  shadow traveled. Bianca.

I quickly ran back to Anna and Caitlin, Caitlin had tears running down her face so did Anna.

Caitlin's Pov

"Nico!" I screamed as I pushed past Cannon and he took off running to the girl who just stabbed Nico. 

Nico looked up at me with tears in his eyes " Caitlin, im so sorry for everything I did." the he closed his eyes.

"NICO!" I screaming shaking him.

"Nic!!!" Anna shouted prying his eyelids open.

I could hear the ambulance in the distance, Cannon picked up Nico and carried him to the edge of the Alley then the hospital people put him on a bed and I got in with Anna while Cannon stayed behind and we drove off to the hospital.

Bianca's Pov

"Bianca are you ok?" Josh asked from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah i'll be out in a second." i said trying to wash the blood off my hands.

I walked out and smiled before kissing Josh, "Were done Bianca." Josh said walking over to Cannon.

I felt my anger rise as I grabbed a nearby kitchen knife, I threw it at Josh but amazingly Cannon caught it.

Then Cannon grabbed my throat, "Why did you kill him!" Cannon yelled.

"Why shouldn't I kill you either?"

"Why you bitch!" 

"He never cared a shit about me! He only cared about Caitlin."

"You have  big problems missy, and I would run because the cops know it was you that killed him."

"Like I would." I said.

___________________________________________________________________-

Please comment and Vote!!

The sequel is out!! It is called 'Torture' and its the second book of the Mistakes series!! So go check it out and comment and vote on it!!