Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I sighed as Cannon started to walk me back home, "I don't want to go back." I said.

"Caitlin, i know Nico he'll understand."

"He called me a slut."

" Hes just nervous."

"How?"

"Well hes going to have to tell someone."'

"Cannon, your not helping."

"Sorry Cat."

I let go of his hand and walked into my house, Dominic and Nico turned around and I walked into the kitchen and saw Bianca and Josh looking at me, i walked to the fridge and then up to my room.

I locked my door and fell back on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

I Hate my life so much!!

I walked to my window and opened it and sighed, i leaned a little bit out.

Nico's Pov

I walked up to Caitlin's room and opened the door Caitlin was standing next to the opened window.

"Caitlin" I started.

Caitlin turned around and then she sighed and tears ran down her face.

"Go away Nico."

"Caitlin, i'm sorry."

"Nico, i was at Cannon's the past three days he was taking care of me while you rejected me."

" Caitlin I was just a little freaked out ok?"

"Freaked out that im 15 and pregnant, now i have to tell my brother and he's going to beat your ass."

"Caitlin, i'm really sorry."

"Nico! Do you have any idea how mad i am at you?"

"Alot Maybe?"

" Yeah!"

"So does this mean were ok?"

"No, you can go out your life while i stick with Cannon and Ellie and raise this baby myself."

"Caitlin, the baby is mine too!"

"Nico, right now I just need time to think."

"Caitlin!"

" Go away Nico!" She shouted before pushing me out of her room.