Chapter Four & Five

Chapter Four

Caitlin's pov

I stood in my room as I picked up my purple pillow and screamed into it, I walked to my closet and picked out the ugly uniforms for my new school.

My old school never had uniforms.

 My dad left for work about an hour ago, were both supposed to be at school, but really we didn't want to go anywhere. All I wanted to do was sob. I opened my door as I slowly and quietly walked downstairs. I saw Dominic pick up his phone on the countertop.

"Dominic!" I yelled as he jumped.

"You have your phone don't you?"

"No obviously."

"You do too! I'm telling dad when he gets home."

"You have no proof."

"Really?" I said pointing to the phone.

Nico's pov

My mom had grounded me, of course, took away my iPod, Laptop, and all my stuff. She forgot about my iPhone stuffed away between my mattress and bedspring though.

I needed some way to talk to Caitlin.

I was sitting on my bed when it vibrated, I got up and locked my door and then picked up my mattress and looked at the message.

Caitlin: Hey Nico!

Me: Hey Caitlin.

Caitlin: I miss you.

Me: You two.

Caitlin: My brother tried to steal his phone back.

Me: Really? He probably wants to talk to Bia, Apparently they are dating.

Caitlin: Yeah.

Me: I'm really sorry Caitlin

I hated being so far away from her...

 I lifted back up my mattress, turned my iPhone on Silent then erased all my messages. I then got up and opened my door and walked downstairs, "Nico honey, I'm having my boss over tonight, and I was informed that there was a girl I want you to stay away from her got it?" My mom asked.

"Fine, what time." I sighed. I wasn't in the mood to see any girls.

"In about ten minutes, he'll be here, go get ready." She said.

"Ok." I said walking back upstairs.

Caitlin's pov

I put my phone back and got ready for my dad's business, we were all going to met this other family, My dad is the boss of the company he works at and he's giving some promotion to this other lady and she's supposed to move in with us so they can have more time to work. I got dressed in a red and black dress, my brother Dominic was dressed in a tux, apparently my dad wants to make a good impression.vOnce we got their Dominic and I walked inside and a lady was standing at the entrance.

"Hello! Im Angie." She said to me and Dominic.

"These are my kids, Caitlin and Dominic, Caitlin's fifteen while Dominic is seventeen."

"Oh that's nice I have a son that's fifteen and I'm sure him and Dominic will get along nice." she said.

We walked in and my dad grabbed my arm "Stay away from that boy your still grounded." My dad said.

"Ok." I said as I sighed thinking about Nico. 

I wouldn't dare think about anyone but him.

I walked inside and a boy was wearing a black tux with a red tie, I looked at him, he looked strangely familiar.