Chapter Two & Chapter Three

• Dedicated to My Best Friend C4C

Chapter Two

Nico and I walked into the living room and started watching tv, my mom came out and looked at Nico, then I heard her mutter "Gods that boy looks like him." I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

"Ok, Honey I'm leaving for work Dominic and Austin will be here soon." My mom said kissing my forehead and disappearing.

"So who's Dominic and Austin?" Nico asked

I laughed "Don't worry I would never cheat on you, Dominic is my seventeen year old brother, and Austin is my nine year old brother."

"Ok." Nico said.

I reached over and kissed Nico, I heard the door open and flicked on the tv and pretended like we were just watching it.

"Cat!" Austin said, he ran to me and I picked him up "How was school?" I asked.

"Good." He smiled.

"Great." I smiled back.

"Sissy, is this your boyfriend?" I chuckled

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend."

"Dominic has a girlfriend!" Austin shouted.

"Austin!" Dominic yelled.

"Her name is B-" he didn't get to finish before Dominic covered his mouth and disappeared.

"Well, That was awkward." Nico said.

"Yeah kinda." I said.

Bianca's pov

I walked into my closet and got out some clothes then grabbed a Backpack and put some over night clothes in.

'Okay Bia, you can come now my sister and her boyfriend went upstairs, I heard the lock click so it might be awhile.' He texted.

'Okay baby, I be there soon' I said, I shoved my phone in my pockets and shadow traveled to his house.

He was standing in the doorway, while a little boy about 9 or 10 was playing with a girl who also looked about 9 or 10.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into the kitchen.

Austin's pov

Dominic had his girlfriend over, he met her at camp while I met Joey.

I picked up a water balloon and threw it at her, she dodged it and lifted up her hands and a blast of water hit me.

"Joey it's not fair when you use your talents!" I groaned as she giggled before picking up the water balloon and squeezing it over her head.

"You know what Joey?" I asked as I stood near her, she ran away and I shadow traveled in front of her and hugged her.

"Austin! You can't shadow travel if I can't soak you!" Joey yelled.

I laughed "Now your wet." I said as I let go of her.

"Joey!" Her older brother, Justin yelled.

"Coming!" Joey yelled.

I grabbed Joey's hand and shadow traveled to her room, "Bye, Austin!" Joey said as she kissed my cheek. I shadow traveled back to my house, Dominic and his girlfriend were kissing on the couch.

Gross.

Caitlin's pov

"Bianca??" I asked.

"Caitlin??" Bianca asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.