Prologue & Chapter 1

Prologue

Revamped up :D

2013 Version!

 I remember when I was little about 5 or so, my parents had brought me to this Hotel, it wasn't like a normal hotel my parents had told me they would be back for me. . . But guess what. . . They never were I was stuck in the middle of somewhere in Las Vegas, that's all I knew.

They would talk to me about monsters, and other people as special as me, people who aren't human. . . My name is Caitlin Cue James and this is my story of how I fell in love with my mothers enemy's son.

 This all started when I decided to leave the hotel I was at, what was the name of it again? Oh that's right, Lotus Casino.

I grabbed my backpacks and pushed past a lady holding flowers. Some guards started to chase me, but it was no use I learned what I could do. I ran outside and picked a lock on a car then drove away. I could see guards starring at me one of them spoke into their walkie talkie I could make out the words 'Caitlin James is awake.'

Buddy I've been planning this for awhile now.

• • •

It wasn't long until I made it to Los Angeles, opening the car door I smiled as I walked up to a hotel. I opened my backpack getting out a wad of cash and handing it to the attendant. I took the elevator up to my floor and walked to my room. I inserted the key card into the door as It opened I smiled my own place finally.

I shut my door, dead bolted it and threw my bags on the floor, I reached into one to get out a stuffed bunny. My mother had given it to me the day she put me into that hotel. I fell back on my bed and got out my locket which was also given to me by my mother.

It glowed black, I didn't know much about my past all I really knew was somehow, I could summon the dead.

 Nico's pov

I sighed as I stood up my sister Bianca was still in the bathroom getting ready. My dad had insisted I go back to Camp Half Blood, but I had no reason to go back. My sister walked out and I walked in and fixed my hair and then walked out.

I walked downstairs as my stepmum was giving Bianca some food. Our real mom was killed when we were younger.

Well at least that's what our dad told us.

I had some breakfast before walking to school. Bree, one of Bianca's best friends stood at the doorway, she didn't know about anything about us besides us being brother and sister, another girl walked past me.

I haven't seen her before, she must be new, She was pretty cute...

I heard a scream from inside and Bree ran out with Bianca behind her, I sighed.

"Why couldn't out life be normal?" I whispered.

Furries, those things are bitches.

I positioned myself to summon the dead when the fury turned around. Bianca glared at me waiting, then the same new girl I passed screamed and ran away from it.

 Now why would it want her she's just- my thought was cut off.

 It was then when I saw the locket, it was glowing black as black as my hair, a crack formed in the stairs of the school steps and multiple skeletons reached up grabbed the fury and pulled it straight down to the depths of Hell. She hit the steps pretty hard I was surprised she could get enough strength to pull herself up.