UNDERCOVER LOVE

Ericka's POV

Host:Good morning,everyone!Are you ready to start our Inter-School Fair?

Everyone:YESSSSSSS!!

Host:That's the spirit!Now...Let the Battles BEGIN!!!!!

Danica shouted as she signaled to the start the competition.Every event that this school organizes,Danica is always the host and of course,I was the one and only who designed the decorations for the entire stage and venue.Emily was the over-all Preparation Head.

Dan:Ericka!Did you bought my attire?

Ericka:Oh,yes!Here.

Dan:Thank you so much!You're really a life saver Ericka!Our captain will scold me if I'm still not ready.

Karate Club Captain:Danica!Hurry up!You're next!

Dan:I have to go.Thanks again!

I sighed as I exited the gym where the fair was held and headed towards the restroom. I freshened myself infront of the mirror when suddenly my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

Calling: Emily

What could she want now? I heaved a sigh as I answered.

Me: Hello?

...

Me: No. Way!

Danica's PoV
I ran as I exited the gym after Emily called. Why and how did it happen?! I reached the southern gate where I saw Emily and Ericka standing there... talking.

Me: Oi! Emily! Ericka!

They both turned to me at the same time.

Emily: It's right over there...

Ericka's PoV

I watched as Danica dashed to the storage room where the principal and police officers were. I then looked at Emily who seemed to be worried.Frankly, I was too.We had promised the principal that we would be keeping watch over the killer and yet another person died today...

The same day... 5:28 pm

I felt my phone vibrate again. There was a message.

Where are you?! Your contest is about to start!

                                               From: D.O

I mentally slapped myself. I almost forgot that!I groaned as I started walking to the gym.

~Just as I entered the girl's changing room, I heard the teacher-in-charge call my name.

Teacher: Where have you been?! Go put your costume on. You only have 20 minutes to prepare.

Me: Yes ma'am.

*sigh* I was overexcited since another murder happened... And now I'm in trouble because of it. I slipped into my costume and then my makeup artist put on a quick retouch with my makeup.

Teacher: Okay everyone, form a line backstage.

Everybody came out of the room and headed backstage.
The contest was already starting. Everyone was excited especially the audience.I studied each one carefully.I saw a new face in the crowd.

I see you're looking at Alex...

Alex? I never heard of that name before. I turned to the voice that intruded my private space.