UNDERCOVER LOVE

CHAPTER 3

Danica's POV

    I sat at the chair near the wall's corner.I was thinking about something when someone suddenly came in and shouted.

Boy 1: Dennis come here!Something happened outside!

Den:What happened?

Boy 1:There's someone hanging on the tree over there!

Den:What?!

Great!Another homicide had happened!Yeheey!Yeheey!

I went out to see what happened.I saw Ericka and Emily standing in front the body.

Ericka:Danica!

Danica:What happened?!J-Jessica!!!Don't surround her!Give her some space!Did someone already called the police?

Nobody answered.

Dan:What are waiting for?!Call the police and the ambulance!Hurry up,you idiots!

I shouted.I can still feel her pulse but it's too slow.I saw my father doing autopsy on the human body.I tried to save Jessica's life but I was too late.I don't know why I cried but I think its because Jessica was there when I was feeling down.We are not so close but she talked to me.She's the first girl that talked to me when I came to our school.The police arrived and they said it was a suicide but I don't trust what they said.I went out to ask their head.

Dan:Mr. Brown.I just want to clarify what the police said is true.Is it really a suicide?

Brown:Let's talk about it in your father's house,Danica.I also want to say something important.

I went back and I asked if I could go home early. I know they were curious especially when I said I will sleep in my parents house.I went to my parents house.I saw Mr. Brown.

Dan:I'm sorry I'm late,uncle.

Brown:Don't worry. I was the one who told you to come.

I stared at him and I know that he knows what I am thinking.

Brown:What you're thinking is right.It was not a suicide.It is a murder case.We still don't know what is the reason and we don't have a suspect.

Dan:That's all!?

Brown:I'm sorry if you are not satisfied.

Brown:I...want to tell you something.We,your parents wants you to join the country's special mission.

Dan:What?!You want me to get involved in a case where I don't have any idea about it?

Mom:This is an important mission,honey.And basically you we're involved in this mission.We have this person who is known as the world's best serial killer.He kills anyone who he doesn't like.We captured him many years ago but he was able to escaped from the special jail.We have his profile.He was also admitted in a mental hospital because he kills anyone who is not related to his main victim.

Dad:And we suspect that this guy is in your school.

I looked at the envelope and read his profile.He's young but if he is in our school I could've known him.I...don't know what I'm doing...

Dan:I accept your offer.

I went to my room and stared at the sky.It was as nostalgic as before.Before?How could I remember something from the past when I have this illness that forgets what happened since the kidnapping.

I put my hands on my face and started remembering everything.Oh my gosh!Why is this happening to me?Why are those memories coming back to me?It's been 2 years but why is it coming back right now.What?What the hell is happening to me.

I fell asleep while remembering all those things.I got up from my bed and asked our maid if she could asked the driver to drive me back to my own house.I went back to my own house and looked at the albums I had.I...saw the guy that my parents was talking about.He was at the corner of the picture but I could recognize him.I,I'll try to find this bastard guy.

I went downstairs and looked for Ericka and Emily but they were not here.I was scared.I looked all over the house.The rooms,cr,living room,kitchen,garden,library,and in the basement and HQ but I didn't saw them.I called their phones but nobody answered.I was so worried when there is someone texted me.

From Chanyeol,

            A........

Danica,come to my house.Your friends slept here.My mom is coming back soon.She will be angry if they saw these two.Hurry up!

Dan:What?They stayed in Chanyeol's place.

I was scared more than earlier.Chanyeol is a playboy.What if he...No,no,no!

I called a taxi.I went to Chanyeol's place.I hate visiting his house.

Chanyeol (Chan): Thank God!You arrived.Hurry up and go to the guest room.

Dan:I know that bastard!

I went upstairs and waked them up.Finally they woke up!

Dan:Hurry up!If Chan's mother will arrive now,you're dead!We are dead!

When I said that ,Chanyeol's mother arrived.

Dan:I should'nt have talked about it.Let's get out of here right now.

I dragged them downstairs and we tried to escape from their house but Chanyeol's mother saw us.

Mom C:Danica?What are you doing here?Are you with Chanyeol last night?

I'm shaking.Of course I would.Chanyeol's mom is really strict to everything.

Dan:Yes Tita.We celebrated his birthday in Jimin's house and went here to give him our present.

Mom C:Oh, okay.By the way,why don't you introduce me to your friends,Chanyeol.

She smiled.

Chan:Ah,right!How rude of me!Mom,meet Emily Robson.Emily meet my mom.

Emily:Good morning Mrs. Jong.

Chan:And this is Ericka Lee.

Mom C:Lee?Are you the daughter of the SM Entertainment President?

She raised a brow.

Ericka:No,Ma'am.The president is my Uncle.

Mom C: Oh.

She's disappointed by what Ericka said.

Danica:I'm so sorry but we still have an appointment.So, will you excuse us?!

Mom C:Sure,Danica.Please say hi to your parents for me.

Dan:I'll make sure of it.

We hurriedly got out from that dangerous house.Now you know why I hate visiting them.Chan's mother is really really scary if she gets upset or angry.When we arrived I told them about what the chief police said to me and  they agreed to help me look for that bastard.