UNDERCOVER LOVE

CHAPTER 5
Next day...I woke up early and went somewhere.I was done making our food but I didn't bother to wake up Emily and Ericka.

Ericka's POV

When I went downstairs,I didn't saw Danica nor Emily.I think Emily was still making her speech for the campaign.I sighed.

Me:It's been a really annoying event yesterday.I wonder why he did that.

EMILY'S POV

I packed my things for school.We couldn't wait for Danica so we went to school without her.When we arrived I was really really surprised.And I know that  everyone was surprised too.Who the heck did this?! The whole hallway was almost filled by my pictures for the election.I only know one and certain suspect.DANICA JACOBSON!!

Dan:Please vote for Emily Robson as our vice-president in SCC!

Emily:Danica,what are you doing?

Dan:I'm having a campaign for you!

Ericka:(she touched Danica's shoulder)You know Danica...

Dan:What?

Ericka:YOU'RE SO DUMB!!!

Dan:Why?

Ericka:Did you know that because of what you have done Emily might be disqualified!The campaign will start on class hours.

Dan:Don't worry,I asked the principal to make it start before the class.

Emily:She agreed?

Girl 1:So the losers are using their power to win in the game!

Dan:Loser?Who are you talking about?You?

Girl 2:What did you just say?Huh,Danica?

Dan:Will you please stop bullying people.Did you forget that I already took down your 1st Miss Tadashi?

Girl 3:Yeah,right.But you can't lose to 2nd Miss Manoufield.She's even better than 1st Miss Tadashi.

DANICA'S POV

  I was about to say a comeback when a guy passed through between us.

Dan:What are you doing,asshole?

I kicked him.

DO:I'm sorry?!I just passed by because this is where my locker is.I didn't do anything.

Emily:Stop that Danica.Let's go to our classroom.

Emily grabbed my hand to the classroom.'Till the end of the fourth period she didn't talk to me.It was lunch time.I brought lunch with me and I was going to talk to Emily but she was called by the teacher.

I think she's angry with me.

Johannes came in and ate his lunch with me.He knew my problems and he suggested the possible resolutions.I confront Emily and did what Johan told me to do.Basically,Emily was not angry with me.Her throat was hurting her because she practiced her speech all night.I'm relieved that she is not angry with me.She went with her group and helped them.Ericka was busy organizing the upcoming Intramurals.She was the previous Queen Runner-up of our School.So,she need to practiced her speech too.Me?Well,I'm planning for the seeking of the killer.

Speaking of the killer.I've never found out who killed Shine Park and Jessica.The organization didn't also know why they died.Who would do that to them?Shine was a very nice and kind girl.She was the 5th most popular girl and Jessica was the 6th most popular girl in our school.Poor Jimin and Chanyeol.They really loved them but they were taken early by  death.But I know that Emily loves Jimin and I feel sorry for her.

DO:What are you doing here,boss?

Dan:Boss?Why are you calling me that?

DO:Because you act like a boss.To me,you seem the person who rules the whole world.For example,the choosing of officers.You were the one who chose the officers.Thanks to you.I got the prince role.

Dan:Welcome.

What the? Is he rolling his eyes?Are freaking kidding me?You...Ahh...Never mind.

DO:So,what's seems to be the problem?

Dan:No.Nothing.Don't worry.

DO:A,Okay.By the way,why are you here...alone?Where's Emily and Ericka?

Dan:They have meetings.Emily is in the election office while Ericka is on the organizing office.Office?I forgot.Sorry,I need to go.Bye.

I waved at DO and he waved back at me.He's such a kind guy, which I didn't expect.I went to the principal's office to ask a favor.

Dan:Good morning Ma'am.

Principal:Good morning Danica.What can I do for you?

Dan:Well...wait...I forgot.Wait a minute.Ahh,I came here to ask a favor.

Principal:Favor?What kind of favor?

Dan:I...want to see the students profile if... (I let her see the picture that my parents gave me) there's a student that looks like him.

Principal:I'm sorry Danica but I've never saw this guy in my school.By the way,why are you looking for him?

Dan:Thanks.I am looking for him because...he...was a friend of mine.That's all.Thank you Ma'am.

I went out from the office.I was planning to go to my mom's private office when...