UNDERCOVER LOVE

D.O's PoV

   I stepped inside while Emily was explaining something to the principal. It was about the murder of Mrs. Wattson. I merely scoffed at her statement and she glared at me. I'm quite interested with this person. She looks like she's just an ordinary girl but inside,she hides a skeleton in her closet.Outside,she acts so cool but inside her heart,she is a sweet girl.My instincts are always right!Someday,she will be in a situation where her life is on the line and she will need my help.

Principal:So,what do want to talk about,Mr. Kyungsoo?

D.O:Well,I was going to say (I sat on the chair in front of her) that my manager wants to know if the cases that this school have will be solved immediately.My handler is worried for me.

Principal:Don't worry.Ms. Robson will do something for the school.I just hope that they will solve this soon.

D.O:Oh,Is that so?Well,thank you Ma'am I'm going.I still have some class.

Emily's POV

SCC President (Vincent West):Because of the situation,we need to postpone our school activities next week.

Me: No need to do that sir, the principal said she'll give me authority to go through the case.

SCC Pres.: Fine then... I just want everyone to be safe...

I nodded and excused myself to leave the room. I just hope not another one gets killed.
I bought my phone out. And dialled Danica's number. Someone picked up but before anyone could answer, I went on.

Me: We need to talk...

.........................................

Ericka: What?!

Me: Well, it was the only thing that I had in mind...

Dan:Actually... It's actually a pretty good idea to me.

Me:Thanks Dan... Anyways, the president himself told us to avoid any deaths in the school intramurals.

Ericka: Fine...

Danica: Okay!!