UNDERCOVER LOVE

CHAPTER  6

When...when....I heard a gun shot.I ran immediately to the source of the sound.When I arrived...

Janitor:Ahhhhh!

Dan:What...

Principal:What was that?!Oh my god!Mr. Bryans!

The other teachers and students went on the murder scene.

Principal:Call an ambulance!Hurry up!

She said with an angry tone.I touched the body and I could still feel his pulse.He slightly woke up and pointed at something.When I saw the thing that he was pointing I saw the gun.The other staff was about to removed and get the gun when I stopped him...

Dan:Stop!Don't touch it!It's a trap!Mr. Bryans!It was right there when you came here right?You touched it right?!(He nodded)Everyone stay away from here!Ma'am,don't move.

Principal:Why?

Dan:You're stepping on the string that activates the gun.

She looked down and saw a string.She gave me a How-did-you-know look.

Dan:Call the SWAT also.Tell them it's really important.

I looked at the gun and saw that it was a really great gun!Wait.Stop it,Danica!You should not think about it right now.

Ericka:Danica?

Dan:Ericka,Emily and...Johannes.Johan!Perfect timing.Come here for a sec.

Johan:What?!

Dan:What?

Johan:What are doing in here?Are you looking for a problem?It's dangerous.Stand up.

Dan:I can't.I'm also stepping on the string.

Johan:What do you think are you doing? (He leans near me to whisper) Do you want the killer to know your identity?!Remember that there is a killer in this school.What if the guy who shot Mr. Bryans was that guy?

Dan:Blah blah blah!Just do what I am going to tell.Get Mr. Bryans and put him on a safer place.It will cause more problem if his body will be in here and he needs to be treated immediately.Then,call Emily.I know she will know what to do.She is an expert to this kind if things.Then again,let Ericka come near me and...

I was surprised when I saw Ericka ran and came back with a glove.She went inside a room and brought a chair and table.She was going to removed the gun.Johannes went to get Emily and came back after a few seconds.Fast.After a few minutes,the ambulance and the SWAT came.The Assistant Principal let the students to calm down.He said that they should go home.It might hurt the other students.The teachers forced the students to leave.Emily brought a big rock.Johannes got Mr. Bryans away and took him to the hospital.He may be an agent but he's not great on field mission just like this.Emily let the Principal to stand up slowly and placed the big rock.Emily signaled me and Ericka to do what needs to be done.

Emily:1,2,3 GO!

I removed my hand from the string and Ericka cut the gun and caught it.