UNDERCOVER LOVE

CHAPTER 2

Emily's POV

    We stopped talking about the accident/murder case. Danica didn't finish what she was about to say.She changed the topic.She asked about the birthday party.It will be held tonight.

Den:So,we will pick you up in 7.Okay?

Ericka:Okay.

We got ready.I took a shower while Ericka is looking for a great attire.Then Danica...by the way where's Danica.I went to our room and I saw Danica watching Television.

Emily:Danica,you're not changing yet?Did you forget that we're going to Jimin's place?

Dan:We are?Oh,sorry I forgot.Ahhhh!

Ericka:What?What's going on?Why did you shout?

Dan:That!!!

Emily:What?Spongebob?

Dan:No!That!I want that!
She was almost crying because of happiness.

Ericka:What?Tom and Jerry?

Dan:Ah,Never mind!!I will change now.

I don't know what happened to her but when I looked at the TV I saw it...I saw our favorite girl idol group.

Emily:AKB48.KYAA!!!!OH!MY!GOD!
PHL48 IS THERE TOO!I CAN'T BREATH!!!

Dan:That's why I shouted!They will have a concert here!

Ericka:Stop that guys.Any minute by now they will arrive.

She's right. When she finished talking someone arrived.

Den:Hi girls!

Ericka:Hi,Denise.And,Jimin.

Jimin:Let's go. We're going to be late.

We were about to go when Danica's friend,Johannes Switzer,arrive with an expensive suit and a luxurious SLR MCLAREN.COOL.

Den:Oh,hi Jo!So you will also go in the party.

Johannes (Jo):Of course I will. Chanyeol is my friend.I came to pick all of you up.
Danica came out.

Dan:No need,Johannes.Den and Jimin came to pick us up.

Den:Just go with Johannes,Dan.We need to talk with Emily and Ericka.

Dan:Fine.Don't you ever hurt them.

She threatened the two of them.We got in the car.It was a limousine.I also want to try driving the car that Johannes bought.I like it.

Jimin:By the way,I have a request.

Emily:What is it?

Jimin:Don't stay so close to Danica.

Emily:What?

Ericka:How could we do that?!She is our friend.Our bestfriend.How could you say that to us!

Ericka got angry to Jimin and so do I.I love Danica.She have done so many things for me.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~
    I was a transfer student when I was a first year. I'm the type of person who don't trust humans.I was new here.I'm scared to communicate to my classmates. Months passed by I was being bullied by our school's most popular cheerleader/idol (PCIS) student.I bumped with her and spill the juice that she's holding.I know that her dress was very expensive.I didn't saw her.Well I guess she purposely did it.Back then,I was the type of person who punches everyone,I'm violent.I was about to punch her when somebody purposely drop her books and butted in our fight.